Shut Down blues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerry

Broken In
I've WinXPSP2. For the last 15 days I'm getting a message after clicking 'Turn Off' button as ' W35FeMan.Exe - DLL Extension, The action could not be taken as the windows is shutting down'. After showing this message Windows, of course shuts down. But I couldn't fix this as yet.
_ Is there any way out? Plz advise.

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
Maybe it applies to some application that you've installed or might've deleted which shouldn't have done. Do you remember installing/deleting something just before this problem started creeping up?

::cyborg::

In the zone
check that there are any startup programs in ur start u folder and search for this file w35man u have specified and delete it that is a file of a program u have uninstalled

OP
K

Kerry

Broken In
Well, I just can't remember exactly the name of the file what I've deleted when my Anti-Virus tool showed me some of the files that're afflicted with Trozan Horse a fortnight ago.
Also, I've searched my Start Up Programes after running 'MSConfig', but there also no such files as, W35MAN.Exe - Dll could be found. Plz suggest me other way to get me out of this fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom