Shud i buy the Ge-Force 6200 256mb? is it gud?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alienspiesu

Journeyman
Hey guys im plannin to buy a Ge-Force 6200 256mb the AGP one for my PC..
n its available here for 4000 buks in pune n i cudnt find out much.. but is it ram shared n tell me if its a gud buy or shud i go in for sumthin much betr..
my budget is arnd 6000
n here we hav the Ge-Force 6600 256mb available for 6000 buks..
suggestions r invited!!
thx in advance.. :)

my comp config..
AMD Athlon64 2800 +
Asus K8V-MX mobo
512mb ram
DVD RW+

Ch@0s

In the zone
6200 AGP is a 64bit card which means it'll be really slow in games. Either get a 6600 vanilla or better still get a Radeon X1300 Pro.

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
in 6K budget u should be able to get 6600 plain (non gt ) which is better performer adn if u can increase a bit go for 6600GT best to play lastest games adn some few other future games ;)

UNREAL

Broken In
If u really wanna get a 6200 Go for the NON TC version ! otherwise 6600 Vanilla will DO !

abracadabra

Journeyman
going for the 6200 is okay provided you play games ocassionally as this card is only an entry level one. its better to opt for the 6600 a better option.

UNREAL

Broken In
@ abracadabra - I totally agreee with u Man ! BUT 6600 Will too soon die When games like Unreal tournament 2007 etc hit the market !

ionicsachin

Ambassador of Buzz
Mr. Unreal, if you consider like that, than the holy 7800GTX which is called as "for UT 2007" will die when the almighty Crysis will release.
Do you know in their official testing they have found that even 2 Sli 7800GTX were giving only 10 -16 FPS in Crysis.

UNREAL

Broken In
Ya man i definately know that ! goin for that card isnt Bad ! but u cant expect to last even for 1 more year ! But u can enjoy all the games released Till Date ! As for Crysis We do have DX 10 cards Coming !

Ch@0s

In the zone
^^The crysis E3 demos were all DX9 and running on an X1900XT. So its not that demanding either.

UNREAL

Broken In
deathvirus_me said:
Well .. about Ut2007 and Crysis .. they should run pretty well on the 6600 as long as u keep 4x aa and HDr away ..

well i can hope it works With UT 2k7 But doubt it for CRYSIS !

Ch@0s

In the zone
Just checked today... XFX 7600GS is 7K and the forsa is cheaper. Way better than all this crap.

S

shashank_digitreader

well i say u buy Nvidia 7900 GTX 512 MB
its the best one but a bit expensive

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
shashank_digitreader said:
well i say u buy Nvidia 7900 GTX 512 MB
its the best one but a bit expensive

bit expensive!!!!!!!!! , lol

that guy was asking for a 6200 , that gives the idea of the budget he has in mind for a graphic card , suggesting him 6600 is ok but what in the world made u think that he wud like to jump from a 6200 to a 7900GTX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
Ch@0s said:
Just checked today... XFX 7600GS is 7K and the forsa is cheaper. Way better than all this crap.

IF 7600GS is 7K then how mcuh is 6600GT??? PLEase reply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom