Should I go for rokr E6?

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Name

In the zone
i want cheap but max screen size phone.
touch screen or key pad.
speaker quality doesn't matter but music quality should be good in earphone/earbud(whatever it is)
camera 2mp okey
Actually i want it for internet browsing and document reading phone.
budget is max 11k.and can not be increased.

I find E6 is only phone which satisfied my needs.
I want to know is there prob. with touchscreen of E6(i heard that)

Should I go for rokr E6?
any other option?

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
If you're a frequent messager, avoid this phone. Other than this there isn't any real drawbacks of this phone. Internet browsing is a charm. Get the Opera 2 modded browser from motorolafans.com which can open multiple tabs like in Firefox on PC, and supporting many other features. This phone also supports way more formats(file) than other phones. Music quality is exceptionally good in the ear with media players available from the same site. There are no touchscreen problems.

Better you register at motorolafans.com and post your questions there. You will get to know so many things about it which can help you in your buying decision.

He28

Still learning...
If you're a frequent messager, avoid this phone. Other than this there isn't any real drawbacks of this phone. Internet browsing is a charm. Get the Opera 2 modded browser from motorolafans.com which can open multiple tabs like in Firefox on PC, and supporting many other features. This phone also supports way more formats(file) than other phones. Music quality is exceptionally good in the ear with media players available from the same site. There are no touchscreen problems.

Better you register at motorolafans.com and post your questions there. You will get to know so many things about it which can help you in your buying decision.

I agree with Hitboxx,
Plus you can use any 3.5 mm standard headphone with this phone. You can use your MP3 player earphones to listen music. Once you get used to touchscreen SMSing, you will find it more easy as compared to key punching.
For more info on E6, look in - *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69531
Enjoy....:)

@ Hitboxx..., please let me know how to install Opera 2 modded browser. Pls post links or steps.
Thanks.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
i hav E6 for past 5-6 months and i wud say

Music : 7/10 ..can install XMMS (Winamp type)...gud thru speakers..not so gud thru earphones :( ..my old SE W700i beats it hands down

Big Screen : 9/10

No prob wid touchscreen but u may find SMSing a bit odd thru stylus

Linux : a big + for those who r geeks ..likes to research things ..
a big - to those who want to just click n play type applications . Also more applications for symbian 60 than E6 but E6 can play alladin,spidy etc etc with emulator ...(the power of linux based phone !!)

overall score : 7/10 IMO ...

pS : Had anyone listened music of E6 thru creative Ep630 earphones ? if yes hows the quality ?

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Yes a standard one, yes real player for rm, rmvb, mp3, ., additionally get other players from motofans like ZMplayer to play avi,mpeg,flv etc videos, eXmms for mp3,ogg, etc audio.

Take a look at my blog, mind you, I haven't updated it in a long time.
*rokitrokr.blogspot.com

He28

Still learning...
Yes a standard one, yes real player for rm, rmvb, mp3, ., additionally get other players from motofans like ZMplayer to play avi,mpeg,flv etc videos, eXmms for mp3,ogg, etc audio.

Take a look at my blog, mind you, I haven't updated it in a long time.
*rokitrokr.blogspot.com

Hi Hitboxx,
You did not answer my query. Anyways, please let me know, how to install Skins/Themes on E6. Also, any site, where I can find some games for it.
Thanks.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom