Should i buy geforce fx5200

Status
Not open for further replies.

anujpant

Right off the assembly line
Hi friends.

i am a casual gamer and need a card that will allow me to play games like nfsu2 and halo etc. and low resolutions.

My config is sempron 2400+,asus a7v400, 256 mb 333 ram.

budget is 3000 rs.
Should i buy fx 5200 cards.
and which brand ( asus, xfx, gigabyte, gainward or msi)

Thanka

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
You can play NFS2, Doom 3 etc with acceptable frame rates at low settings with an FX5200. It's low-end by current gaming standards, but your budget won't let you buy anything better and it's OK for casual gaming.

sidewinder

Ambassador of Buzz
if ur budget is 3k then dont even think of 5200. fx 5700 128bit 128 mb costs 3100 nd 6200 costs 3200.
So get between this two

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Well i hv been using the nVIDIA Ge Force FX 5200 (256 MB DDR RAM) graphics card since a year now and till now i hv been able to play all games like NFS-U2,DOOM3 and many more..

Well all u guys here will be right abt the fact that the FX 5200 is not a powerful card but Mr. Anujpant, :) if ur budget is really tight and since u mentiond that ur a casual gamer,u can go for the FX 5200 version of AGP card..well yes other ppl will hv different views but since ur post is abt the FX 5200 and also that i hv been using it since 1-year..(without any glitches/problems) and the problem of compatibility for many games is also not present..as this card is compatible for many games.....u can go for this card as well :)

Neways the final decision is always urs man !!! :wink: :wink:

cheers n e-peace....

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
@anujpant: This is the third time that I am finding this thread at this forum. I've already PMed you about the same, and I urge you to use this thread:

All graphics cards related queries here

for all your queries. I am locking this thread for now. Please feel free to continue your discussion in the Video Cards thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom