Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

aXisxX

Broken In
where can i find best deals for Xbox360 and dell laptop i want to know shd i tell my uncle to buy online or buy at the stores
im from india and my uncle is in USA california!

whens the best time for discounts, and sales and best deals? before or after christmas?
my uncle hates waiting so crowds is a prob need some suggestions plz
also what time of the day or day of the week ????

and i want to know what are the shipping costs plz suggest any cheap/safe shipping options and how to trick customs

im checking this page *pe.usps.gov/text/imm/immicl/immiclhk_006.html <--------------- is this any good

plz help me ASAP

desertwind

Cyborg Agent
For Dell, laptop goto www.dell.co.in, find a base model, modify the configuration and request for a quotation. Their sales rep will contact you with more info. No dealers, no hassles.

I don't have an idea about xbox. Why don't you try *www.xbox.com/hi-IN/storelocator/

PS: Please use better titles for more replies to your thread.

hailgautam

Youngling
as per the customs any used goods are allowed as baggage but there are some value restrictions so if your uncle is coming to india ask him to carry it, as baggage. but for x box it will surely will get caught and duty will be paid.

last time when i had my handycam brought from us the person bringing it, paid 20 $ and got it cleared. it was not customs duty but, just to customs officers:)

A

ashu_backup

I got in my XBOX, Dell Lap n Sony handycam all in through Bombay airport w/o any questions!!!
All new bt Blister packed nt in original carton, i dont knw the reason though, bt no questions or whatevr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom