Sharing files in GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

srimaya_rath

Broken In
Hi All,

I want to share some files with my friend. The files sizes are in GB.
Can someone tell me where (any site or something) I can upload these file so that my friend can download it. It should be fast.

-Srimaya

tuxfan

Technomancer
If you are willing to pay, I can provide you space and bandwidth to upload and download :)

If you are not willing to pay ;) you can try out rapidshare. You will find a few good file-splitters at *www.download.com :))

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
@srimaya_rath

yeah as tux said u may try any hosting to get max upload and the download speed...

also Yahoo Messanger supports that wooping Gb file size.. how even u may require Hign bandwidth at both end to use Yahoo...

u may also try any Free publick torrent tracker.. creat a Torrent using that tracker, then ask ur frnds to use the tracker url to download the file from ur PC... :)

niku_19jan

Broken In
may also try any Free publick torrent tracker.. creat a Torrent using that tracker, then ask ur frnds to use the tracker url to download the file from ur PC... :smile:
plz can u explain me abt free public torrent & wher can i get & hw to use it?

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
*www.mdccindia.com/
Big file sender was developed to do just that.
*www.mdccindia.com/images/bfse650x453.gif

Last edited:

tuxfan

Technomancer
it_waaznt_me said:
Create CDs of those files and courier it .. That will come much cheaper.
:lol: The most practical option so far :lol:

Sometimes we are so single-minded with tech that we forget simple non-tech solutions. Of course, couriering will be expensive if its not the same country.

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
tuxfan said:
:lol: The most practical option so far :lol:

Sometimes we are so single-minded with tech that we forget simple non-tech solutions. Of course, couriering will be expensive if its not the same country.

But considering the cost and speeds of net in India...would still come cheaper than uploading and downloading for that person!

tuxfan

Technomancer
navjotjsingh said:
But considering the cost and speeds of net in India...would still come cheaper than uploading and downloading for that person!

That actually depends on the total size of data to be transferred.

champ_rock

champ_rock
can u please tell me what is the attachment sending size limit and the attachment recieving size limit in gmail and yahoo both??.. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom