Share your Hamachi servers ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
If you know about hamachi and would like to play games or browse other user's folders, do share your networks here. [Dont post passwords, PM them for better usage]

I play Warcraft III (+ TFT) and NFS MW, UT (the old original) on Hamachi. If anyone wants to join my Server (Qqqq) please PM me. :)

Edit - [You might need to download latest patches to play myultiplayer with others]

Last edited:

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
I do , but currently going through the worst time of the year 'Exams' , i'll see to this after the exams .

Last edited:

tango_cash

In the zone
i would like to play . but i don't know how to go abt it.i have a broadband connection.can u tell me how to proceed further???

T

thunderbird.117

I have pathetic net connection with limited MB. I only RTS.

OP
QwertyManiac

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
tango_cash, just download www.hamachi.cc, follow the installation and startup and you are ready. I'll mail you the password when you have it installed. To play, just turn on Hamachi and open the required game, then its just multiplayer.

thunderbird - night time underground racing ;) ?

T

thunderbird.117

QwertyManiac said:
tango_cash, just download www.hamachi.cc, follow the installation and startup and you are ready. I'll mail you the password when you have it installed. To play, just turn on Hamachi and open the required game, then its just multiplayer.

thunderbird - night time underground racing ;) ?

Yup. Iam working on a MOD for a RTS. You play RTS?

tango_cash

In the zone
QwertyManiac said:

i have installed it wat is the password thing u were talkin abt.

OP
QwertyManiac

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Sorry for the late reply.

Am no longer an active gamer but if you want to join my network instead of creating your own:
id : Qqqq
pass: qwerty

ninjaapple

Right off the assembly line
i have a hamachi game server.
name: prezguys
password: 12345
plays halo,battlefront1 and fifa 07 and any other game you want!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom