Shame on me. please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

virus_killer

Journeyman
Guys,

This is really a stupid question i'am gonna ask here. it goes like this, today i had changed my login password in vista ultimate (32 bits) and now i don't remember it. I tried many different ways but couldn't succeed. I did Google as well but none of them were useful to recover my password. i would like to mention one thing is that i didn't made password recovery disk so please do keep in mind this.

I know , u guys can solve any damn situation so please help on this men.

Thanks

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Yaar aaj hi password banaya aur aaj hi bhool gaya.Aisa kar jis time password create kiya tha us time jo cheez dimaag mein chal rahi thi usey yaad kar shayad password yaad aajaye.:sad:

OP
virus_killer

virus_killer

Journeyman
^^ buddha ho raha hun yaar, i was doin some " creative" work at that time and i as far as i know i had assign the same password (i.e. creative) but i guess saala spelling me kuch lafda ho gaya tha, but then how come i type the same wrong spelling in the re-type password field ? please help me bhai lok.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
i am not sure ... but i think original cd from which u installed the os will help it seems!!!

but not sure..

if u dont have anything important format and reinstall..

coz help regarding this is near to hacking others computer...

OP
virus_killer

virus_killer

Journeyman
^^ I knew that you guys will say that it is regarding to hacking and all other stuff, but it's my own laptop, believe me. pls yaar i really need your help.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
ok mate i think u can do it using a floppy or cd with a special program..

which u have to google...

and load them up..

and boot from it..

so that it will boot and reveal the pw for u..

this too not tooooo sure..

just google

OP
virus_killer

virus_killer

Journeyman
^^ It's an ISO file and size is about 600 MB , i think , i don't need to download 600 MBs to recover my password file. or i have to ?

virus_killer said:
^^ buddha ho raha hun yaar, i was doin some " creative" work at that time and i as far as i know i had assign the same password (i.e. creative) but i guess saala spelling me kuch lafda ho gaya tha, but then how come i type the same wrong spelling in the re-type password field ? please help me bhai lok.
Buddha @21???
this mite help- *www.password-changer.com/
or this- *pcsupport.about.com/od/windowsvista/f/forgetvistapass.htm
or maybe this- *pcsupport.about.com/od/windowsvista/ht/vistapwdisk.htm

offtopic-@devil-please clear ur inbox

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
Ophcrack is a Windows password cracker based on rainbow tables. It is a very efficient implementation of rainbow tables done by the inventors of the method. It comes with a GTK+ Graphical User Interface and runs on Windows, Mac OS X (Intel CPU) as well as on Linux.
Òphcrâck 2.4.1 - 2007-08-02
Ophcrack now also cracks the following LM accents with any LM hash table, even the freely available ones:
È Ê Ë è ê ë Ù Ú Û ù ú û À Á Â Ã à á â ã Ò Ó Ô Õ ò ó ô õ Ì Í Î Ï ì í î ï
screenshot
Screenshots
Features

* » Runs on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X (intel).
* » Cracks LM and NTLM hashes.
* » Free tables available for alphanumeric LM hashes.
* » Loads hashes from local SAM, remote SAM.
* » Loads hashes from encrypted SAM recovered from a Windows partition, Vista included.

Ophcrack LiveCD 1.2.1 - 2007-08-02

The ophcrack LiveCD contains a small linux system (SLAX6), ophcrack for linux and rainbow tables for alphanumerical passwords.

The liveCD cracks passwords automatically, no installation necessary, no admin password necessary (as long as you can boot from CD).

Windows Vista SAM can also be cracked.

*ophcrack.sourceforge.net/

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
lol you guys are talking about cracking/hacking openly.Use pm system plz this is my last warning to all of you abey yeh main nahi mods bolenge.:mad:

OP
virus_killer

virus_killer

Journeyman
abtom said:
Buddha @21???
this mite help- *www.password-changer.com/
or this- *pcsupport.about.com/od/windowsvista/f/forgetvistapass.htm
or maybe this- *pcsupport.about.com/od/windowsvista/ht/vistapwdisk.htm

offtopic-@devil-please clear ur inbox

Thanks for the help bro, I tried the first one but it's not even booting up, and have you read the web page contents of second and last link ? I don't have password recovery disk so its really not that much useful.

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
@ Virus-killer...

PM me ur e-mail ID. I'll send u an application. Just install it and make a bootable PenDrive or CD from it.

I'm using it... It is the FULL version of THIS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom