sexy USB drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

goobimama

 Macboy
I want to buy a USB Flash Disk. But due to the varied market and my absense from its latest workings, I am for want of knowledge of fellow digit forum members.

Can anyone suggest the sexiest looking USB flash disk drive? Now I'm not too rich, so, reasonably priced, but good looking. Now I don't want any ding-chak stuff, like shiny metal and LEDs blinking all over the place. Just want a sturdy piece, looking very.....professional.

Milind

mohit

The Hardware Labs
i am using a kingston data traveler 512 mb ....... got it for 2600/- bucks with 3 years warranty... i find it decent and good. its usb 2.0 and quite sturdy. buy from www.aainfoways.com

devilhead_satish

In the zone
Transcends are pretty good. Reliable and look good to. Sony MicroVault is another recommendation but their prices are too over the top and unreasonable.

OP
goobimama

goobimama

 Macboy
hold on. I have a transcend and it is "not" that sexy. I want something looking very good. Something that will make the girls go "ooooh! What's that!". The apacer drive that I had has lost its flaunt value.

The sony micro's I don't trust, many are pirated and yes, the originals are overpriced. I want something good looking. I'll look at the kingston though....

rohanbee

Padawan
Try mine..............its a complete see through usb, i find it quite good looking USB.
UMAX APUS 210 (512mb) but i got it for 3100/- rs...........
i wonder how the kingston is cheaper?
*en.qschina.com/public/LOC/TradeInfo/_T_!News_/809-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom