• Can't say

Votes: 27 11.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praka123

left this forum longback
apacheman said:
n by the way, after you marry, will ya ppl let your wife have sex with anyone if she likes? perhaps 'with the consent of both of 'em?'
there is a word called threesum.it is made popular in family-less west :rolleyes:

tuxfan

Technomancer
Won't you answer those questions?
Since you are more experienced than us:p
I mean since you are married, you are in a better position to answer than any of us

Those questions are for those who "approve" of sex before marriage. I am little old fashioned. I don't approve of sex before marriage for males as well as females, especially in the Indian context and mindset. I expect celibacy from my partner and therefore practice the same. I have turned down no-strings-attached offers in the past.

No arguments against those who approve it from both sides. But I strongly feel against those who themselves want to indulge in it when an opportunity arises, but expect virginity from their would-be wives/husbands.

sam9s said:
1. Yes I have a long term relation and I am physical with the the guy as well.....in this case I will make sure that she returns to the guy she loves.

If it was possible for her to get back to the other guy, will she wait for you to come and play cupid?

sam9s said:
2. Yes she had a relation and was physical but the guy ditched her and got married with somebody else.........In that case I will probably spend 5,6 months with her and let her and myself judge if we both are comfortable with the fact that she had a past and that we have a common equation.......then I will happly without any doubts accept her.

Spend 5-6 months with her! Yeah cool. So just b'coz she has had sex before marriage, she will have to be willing to date someone for a half a year to judge comfort levels with that fact!

And you will "ACCEPT HER". Sounds like someone accepting a burden to prove that chivalry is not dead! :rolleyes:

Just a word of caution from my little experience. If you even do this in the heat of a moment, you will repent that for a long time to come!

sam9s said:
3. In case she say she had sex just for the sake of it since she had a chance........I will not accept her...
... does that make her look like someone with a low character?

Aberforth

The Internationalist
there is a word called threesum.it is made popular in family-less west :rolleyes:
....as popular as sati, corruption, devdasis, child marriage and dowry homicides in morally perverted east. See? Anyone can do that, it doesn't take much brains or reason for that

I expect celibacy from my partner and therefore practice the same. .......

But I strongly feel against those who themselves want to indulge in it when an opportunity arises, but expect virginity from their would-be wives/husbands.
Fair enough, if you keep the same standards of celibacy yourself and do not try to force your approval on others. I resent people who either have double standards regarding virginity or try to force their ideology on others.

If I were to judge, I wouldn't think so. However, I wouldn't date a girl who is very promiscuous, as girl who is too quick and easy to jump in the sack with too many people isn't a viable partner for the level of commitment I expect.

Last edited:
OP
sam9s

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
If it was possible for her to get back to the other guy, will she wait for you to come and play cupid?

Why there can be zillions reasons for her to play cupid, I am not saying that it would be my "Responsibility" to unite her with her old buddy ....I said I will make sure she returns and that means I know she cannot be happy with me if she is in love with somebody else to that extent that she let herself phycially commited.

Spend 5-6 months with her! Yeah cool. So just b'coz she has had sex before marriage, she will have to be willing to date someone for a half a year to judge comfort levels with that fact!

Well again misinterpretting.....anyway I dont blame you coz you havent read my posts prior to this one.......

First we are not dating...... m spending time coz she must have gone thought a lot lately......"guy used her and ditched her remember" but that does not mean she can not have a new life and that she cannot love again. Spending time is just to get her out of her past to some extent (and that to because I liked her and feel that she is worth it and visa versa......which is what meeting the equations means) so that she and we both can have a fresh start........

And you will "ACCEPT HER". Sounds like someone accepting a burden to prove that chivalry is not dead! :rolleyes:

Ok maybe that should have beem WE will accept each other......reasone already explained above

Just a word of caution from my little experience. If you even do this in the heat of a moment, you will repent that for a long time to come!

That is where "spending time comes" which you inappropriately termed dating. Spending time eliminates doing anything in the heat of the moment.

mmm well yes and no........ I wont comment but for me doing sex just for the heck of it or maybe for experince would be unethical however scenario changes if you are in true love.......my theory changes when I say one being in true love.....if you will read my earlier posts you will have a better idea of my conviction.........

Last edited:

remrow

This.. Is.. Sparta..!!
if you are a play boy or play girl it doesn't matter, but if you are not sex after marriage is better.

keshavasiva

Banned
I would be frank here.
I approve sex before marriage but at same time would expect my partner to be virgin.
if she is not a virgin then its okay i would console myself with points given here, but if she is a virgin then its Great. there is nothing better than this:D

i am being a hypocrite:|

Yes you are...!!!! Sex b4 marriage is an act of a lusty man...leecher who can't control his senses.... so bad... he doesn't have control on his own senses .. what will he control other thing???

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
God this thread should be closed.period.sleazy qns.full of it.

One thing everyone.if it has to happen it will.no matter with whom, what or when. deal with it.if u ok accept it. if not stop cursing urself and others.move on.

and i thght it usually the other ones who debates about "it" .. u guys proved it wrong. only in india guys.only in india.

keshavasiva

Banned
Yes, as long as there is a mutual consent, and they are not disobeying the law (minors), I don't see why two mutually attracted people can't have "safe" sex. Its not like its the only concern between them. They try to work out their relationship and if it works, they get married. If not, they move on (with difficulty of course). I don't know about many of you guys, but I personally prefer this sort of experience oriented curve rather than asking my mom to get me a girl (ok, some of you might just remain a virgin and get yourself a girl who is also in all possibilities a virgin and marry her by love marriage, I accept) but in all sincerity I wish my first relationship worked. If I am an animal, so be it! :) :p

May be its just another life style and it will take sometime for people to accept to those ideals contrast to the hidden demerits of our system too which we have no problems with.

Your may be's are totally wrong dude... Definetely you are an animal if you like such a kind of life style..... Hunting around for women for better set.... This is not a human way..marriage is meant for a man and a woman and not man and woman cumulative or vice versa...:) :p... I am not saying people should change or you should change...!!! after all it is well known that things are gonna be worse.... and get worse day by day as this is the age of quarrel and hypocrisy and i can see that well exposed in this thread...!!! I am just pointing out the idealistic way of marriage which was once upon a time was followed in India and described in scriptures and FYI are real and practical unlike what your( your in the sense ,.... its general and no legolos .. no offense) fu**** mind says them to be mythology....!!! First Understand that marriage is not compulsory....( and not sex obviously.) but being a necessity of mortal mundane human(not absolute) one is allowed to have sex by talking stand of a woman and caring for each other for the rest of life and so should be very careful in choosing the counterpart.... Anthe kaani.. Y do you need to go on marrying life long till you get satisfied with your lecherous desires... like an animal..???? Its a never ending talk.. Its just exploiting woman even if they don't think .... but its the fact..!!

God this thread should be closed.period.sleazy qns.full of it.

One thing everyone.if it has to happen it will.no matter with whom, what or when. deal with it.if u ok accept it. if not stop cursing urself and others.move on.

and i thght it usually the other ones who debates about "it" .. u guys proved it wrong. only in india guys.only in india.

Here's one more hypcrite with no actual substance in what he's talking....!!! just try to put some useful contribution....Andariki thelusu...everyone knows what u have said but do you think everyone's god and knows everything??/ We should try to decideon good bad and then proceed with our life and for that we need a kinda mental affirmation and its gotten from this kinda discussions.!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
^^

either u live in old times..or ur a person who hopes for the best.
but dear friendthings like this never happen anymore..but it will for good people.
but i dont think i am in that anymore.. :) ... but if u do get one like u said above consider urself lucky... if not sorry.... u have to run with the world..clearly ur not... say what u want..u are not.and one more thing. have u ever considered the reverse?? that the women maybe exploiting the men??? ... u think that will not happen.... then also sorry....

and ur definition of legolas being a animal is wrong... hes young..old enuff...he can take his decisions..so is the ones he meets...if they make it good for them u have to move ur way... we indians have been aping western culture for too ong..it will only continue the faster u accept the better

keshavasiva

Banned
^^

either u live in old times..or ur a person who hopes for the best.
but dear friendthings like this never happen anymore..but it will for good people.
but i dont think i am in that anymore.. :) ... but if u do get one like u said above consider urself lucky... if not sorry.... u have to run with the world..clearly ur not... say what u want..u are not.and one more thing. have u ever considered the reverse?? that the women maybe exploiting the men??? ... u think that will not happen.... then also sorry....

and ur definition of legolas being a animal is wrong... hes young..old enuff...he can take his decisions..so is the ones he meets...if they make it good for them u have to move ur way... we indians have been aping western culture for too ong..it will only continue the faster u accept the better

Its not bout the times when such concepts existed but the quality of life it can be old new or very or latest... whateva... I told you already that I am not seeing a change... as I perfectly know that things are going to get worse...!!!! I just made a point so that some one in a million may get a life out of animalistic activities( western life)...!!! Be yourself and you say going with the world .. luck etc.... !! Yes no one has luck these days cuz everyone is deep into sense gratification these days and sure that people have to move on... And so I just said that its becoming more of an animal culture... an d u have to accpet it cuz u were not lucky enough to get a match and if u don't want to be then try to set things right with your wisdom bravery intelligence you have got all through your life... Is is a battery in a wall clock wo change every week or something ... Its WIfe or Husband.... its called life patner .. not just sex patner...!!! If you just want a sex patner .. then just go to a brothel.. don't marry.... ( I say again that its not correct but you have a choice...!!! whether to do good or bad... The only thing God Leaves us is FreeWill.)

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
^^

whatever man. u say too muh to prove something which already said here a lot os time..

keshavasiva

Banned
^^

whatever man. u say too muh to prove something which already said here a lot os time..

no... i don't see... If so then y wud i post at all...
Those oneliners really **** me off... dude..!!!

If its known then get away .. y u wanna even tell me??

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
^^^

TRUE ...Mods please close this thread .. there is no use in here anymore... votes are a clear win..morals are not...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom