Votes: 75 30.5%
  • Can't say

Votes: 27 11.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
Sex before marriage......well......with todays nxt genx going with rocket pace....what do you say.........on ethical, physical, emotional and personal grounds.........approve or disapprove.

OP
sam9s

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
mmmm might as well include the reason, age if its okay with you people.....................

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Screw ethics, screw culture, screw religion....if I and her wants to have sex, we will have sex, we're both mature adults, so Yes.

Who

Guess Who's Back
Let me ask one thing who the hell created the rule not to have sex before marriage ? humans did, as i am a human i have the power to disapprove it !

amol48

Searching...
^^ Yea I agree with you ....

Moreover, I believe that if you are having it with someone you really love and would get into relation with, then it's ok.. Otherwise I don't approve it.. So right now my vote goes for Option 1: APPROVE

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
I don't mind, See...Sex is a beautiful thing & in today's world even the teenagers of 17 years want to have sex as soon as possible. Having a GF/BF is like a fashion these days & gals/guys are desprate to have one so that they can brag "look guys, I have a GF, U don't", so obviously desparation is from both sides which leads to sex.

In 2002 when I was in school, Sex in teenagers was rare in Lucknow, now in 2008 it is common. Our younger brother & sisters are doing it & there is nothing we can do to stop them....

The only thing we can do is to inform them about safe sex & that unsafe sex before marriage or a certain age can & will lead to problems. Let them do it, if people think they are mature enough to have sex before marriage then let them deal with the problems themselves, they are mature enough for dealing with problems too.

Sex before marriage should be there, but with a partner you can trust that he/she will not go & brag about it to his/her friends & within the limits of safety.

A very good concept these days is of Sex buddies, or more like one night stands between office co-workers & college classmates. Have sex but with no strings attached, just pure fun between the guy & gal.

guys, i was the one who started the previous thread, but it was removed.:(

Screw ethics, screw culture, screw religion....if I and her wants to have sex, we will have sex, we're both mature adults, so Yes.

yeah! i knew that from from your avatar.. :cool:

Last edited:
if I and her wants to have sex, we will have sex, we're both mature adults, so Yes.

Let me ask one thing who the hell created the rule not to have sex before marriage ? humans did, as i am a human i have the power to disapprove it !

I believe that if you are having it with someone you really love and would get into relation with, then it's ok.

Sex is a process & part of life. What it has to do with marriage?

+1...............

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
Ok, so many dissapprovals. If you have a gf and you are going really steady for a long time and she makes the move, would you still say no!? I doubt guys saying no to sex is very doubtful :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom