• Can't say

Votes: 27 11.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
^^ that is what I "just" wrote here. :D

One gal said "Why do you guys assume so much without having any idea what a girl would want. Sheesh, yahi karte ho kya online sara din tum??? now get up & let's go for shopping."

praka123

left this forum longback
South Indians except Bangalore/Mangalore ppl dont date :D we are saved!western culture is yet to have an effect on South Indians. :|

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
South Indians except Bangalore/Mangalore ppl dont date we are saved!western culture is yet to have an effect on South Indians.
Old times have changed mate. Come to Tiruvalla , Kottayam , Cochin you'll be amazed.

praka123

left this forum longback
Old times have changed mate. Come to Tiruvalla , Kottayam , Cochin you'll be amazed.
...even I know and I hate it!what I meant was totally south india is safe!modest dressing!no loud barking!no hindi but English preferred for communication :)
@filledvoid: you should know that,most of us are not into dating :D !

OP
sam9s

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
Lolz...some of my friend gals did saw this thread & said "All you guys are idiots, girls don't think like this at all now"

If one deciphers what girls think at one given point.....I'd say half the battle is won....:)

^^seek nirvana :D
the enlightment

lol...... yea right....pure heaven

South Indians except Bangalore/Mangalore ppl dont date :D we are saved!western culture is yet to have an effect on South Indians. :|

They are not saved......I'd say they just dont flaunt....which on the contrary is all what north indians do....particularly Delhi......

Meh...I still say the best and safest sex is what you have with your right hand >.>

hehe....left as well my friend.... left as well

Last edited:
P

paranj

i dissaprove. i dont say sex is not good. its one of the best actions two can enjoy:) my prob. is age and pre-caution. See my age, if ppl go around having sex at my age than think what will happen? Remeber human-body can break all pre-caution so the worst nightmare FOR un-married couples, that is pregnancy will come up. While if pregnancy comes up with married ppl,than they will be happy rather sad. Hope u guys got my point.:):)

J

Jeremy

Better to try out sex before marriage. I did and am happy now after marriage. Instead of talking about sex, reading about it, thinking about it but not knowing what it is I feel it is better to have it (safely of course). Actually I have talked to many of my friends who stayed virgins and before they got married they were full of fears 'whether they could do it'. To think that they had harboured such fears for years is sad.

sagar_coolx

Journeyman
...even I know and I hate it!what I meant was totally south india is safe!modest dressing!no loud barking!no hindi but English preferred for communication :)
@filledvoid: you should know that,most of us are not into dating :D !

modest dressing-agreed
loud barking-refferin to dogs?
no hindi but english-i really dont see why this is "safer"

mayanksharma

Ambassador of Buzz
wow...such a long discussion!
Ok, I approve the comment.
See, atleast both of them (male and female)will know about this thing, called Sex and how to play safe in it and all the thing! :p I mean, come on, everybody expects an experienced engineer, an experienced manager etc. So, why dont an Experienced Partner? :D Plus, they both can learn, how to do it good, besides starring each other's face on the marriage night!! :D :D hehe...

Sathish

Debian Gnu/Linux User
Hey all of the guys.. Pl zz one moment..

do you allow your sisters to have sex with their boyfriends before marriage...

Stupidness Thread....
The Thread should be closed....

i will report it to moderator..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom