set of problems..plz help

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys i have some problems so instead of posting each in different topic i am combining in one only

1.i wana make my start->all programs list look less clutterd

as i wana make some entry in that like dvd and when i click on it.it should contain all the software which i installed for cutting editing and all for dvd.i dont like list of software lying clutters here and there on the basis of when i installed them

2.need tutorial for ms dos.i wana learn it

3.i wana some software or way to save updates of my software coz its very frustating to download them all after fresh installation of window.i just wana know how to save them while downloading or where did they downloaded in my system so i can save them and applied them later on for example antivirus updates

4.i am using total video converter for all my conversion need but i need one converter/format which can be able to play in common cd player or espicially in window media player 9(not in updated version or in vlc media player) if i am not making vcd via nero.i generally wana convert movies from my n 95 which use to shoot in mp4 format

these are the options comes to me when i tried to convert it
*img225.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tvclu6.jpg
*img84.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tvc2op8.jpg

i am confused that which option to choose or is there any software which can convert any format to DAT format

5.i have lot of dvd copied in my system.i wana convert them all to 700 mb size(like most movies are available in website with the name like 1 cd rip or dvd rip)they are of exlent quality with such smoll size(700mb) so i wana make my movie collection like that.for example i have a om shanti om which is of 4.73 gb and i wana make it 700 mb with no loss in quality.plz give me any tutorial for that

is there any other software available for replacement or better than auto gk for making 700 mb size movie

if yes then plz tell me its name.auto gk is very time consuming despite of having 4 gb ram n c2d 2.66

i know very much long post.but still i needa your help :)

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
1.i wana make my start->all programs list look less clutterd

as i wana make some entry in that like dvd and when i click on it.it should contain all the software which i installed for cutting editing and all for dvd.i dont like list of software lying clutters here and there on the basis of when i installed them

Just delete the program group folder which u dont want in start menu...:)

e.g: suppose u want all media playes vlc,k-lite,winDVD etc in one single group then
copy all the players shortcut & then
ryt click "all programs" > select open > create a new folder named "Player or any u like" then paste all the copied shortcuts here.

once ur done delete the program group folder for the rest of the players...
similarly follow for other softwares also.

2.need tutorial for ms dos.i wana learn it
*bestlesson.50webs.com/learnms-dos.html :D

3.i wana some software or way to save updates of my software coz its very frustating to download them all after fresh installation of window.i just wana know how to save them while downloading or where did they downloaded in my system so i can save them and applied them later on for example antivirus updates

u can take backup of all ur drivers 4 dat use Driver Backup Pro or ne other frm google..

for antivirus u cant take the backup its difficult....:(

But u can take the backup of AVG antivirus u have 2 look inside the Grisoft folder
with upd7.bin (im not sure of file name) in local settings folder

4.i am using total video converter for all my conversion need but i need one converter/format which can be able to play in common cd player or espicially in window media player 9(not in updated version or in vlc media player) if i am not making vcd via nero.i generally wana convert movies from my n 95 which use to shoot in mp4 format

these are the options comes to me when i tried to convert it
*img225.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tvclu6.jpg
*img84.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tvc2op8.jpg

i am confused that which option to choose or is there any software which can convert any format to DAT format

Hey .DAT file is supported in all version of WMP...:D

y not use TVC its the best converter..if u want change then use digital video converter pro...:rolleyes: or any video converter

5.i have lot of dvd copied in my system.i wana convert them all to 700 mb size(like most movies are available in website with the name like 1 cd rip or dvd rip)they are of exlent quality with such smoll size(700mb) so i wana make my movie collection like that.for example i have a om shanti om which is of 4.73 gb and i wana make it 700 mb with no loss in quality.plz give me any tutorial for that

Google my dear friend!
they r DVDRip(700MB) movies in torrents...:D
made by converting the original DVD format 2 DivX or Xvid format....
use DivX converter latest version c if dat helps or not :rolleyes:

OP
A

ashishstillthere

Journeyman
thansk guru for all this suggestion...they really worked for me but i needa beginner guide for ms dos...plz give me if u have

here is some misunderstanding...i am using TVC n i am just asking you in which format should i convert my file which can be playable in window media player 9 or some system which didnot get frequent updated(thats why plz dont mentioned vlc or similar player here)

actually my relative n frnds didnot use internet so they dont have updates thats if i gave them mp4/divx type movie they will run on their system...that is why i provide two screen shot by which plz tell me in which format i should convert my file

or is there any converter is there which can convert my file to .DAT format(if i can convert my file into DAT format via TVC then plz tell me)

thansk for this suggestion..i am going to try xilisoft but it didnot have option like auto gk by which i can force restriction on file size without any loss of quality???

n ya one more thing how you did that like you rplied to me in the form like my question comes in dark box and your answer comes without box

thanks for your efffort

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
thansk guru for all this suggestion...they really worked for me
Welcome /\ :D

but i needa beginner guide for ms dos...plz give me if u have
then search in computer book shops u will get one...DOS is not much difficult 2 learn :rolleyes:

here is some misunderstanding...i am using TVC n i am just asking you in which format should i convert my file which can be playable in window media player 9 or some system which didnot get frequent updated(thats why plz dont mentioned vlc or similar player here)

actually my relative n frnds didnot use internet so they dont have updates thats if i gave them mp4/divx type movie they will run on their system...that is why i provide two screen shot by which plz tell me in which format i should convert my file

Have u tried .DAT file in WMP 9 if no then try it...IMO its the universal format readable in any player...:cool:

or is there any converter is there which can convert my file to .DAT format(if i can convert my file into DAT format via TVC then plz tell me)

I told u so many names...above...if ur not satisfied then google ..do some research
the whole web is infront of u..;)

n ya one more thing how you did that like you rplied to me in the form like my question comes in dark box and your answer comes without box
thanks for your efffort

Its simple just use quote button for the person u want 2 quote...and then
do some manual editing like this :
:cool:
Content goes here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom