serious photographers here any??

Status
Not open for further replies.

sagardani

Lost in LOST
Sorry if posted in wrong section. Here I come fast to the point-

I've planned to buy Canon EOS 400D. I came to know that the kit-lens that comes with camera isn't so good & it's poor build quality, has many negative reviews, etc.. My budget is total 50k for SLR body & 1 lens. I think body only of 400D will cost me at about 40k.. So is there any lens that is better than the 18-55 kit-lens which comes in remaining 10k????????

I want another opinion of you guys on-

If my asking doesn't seem foolish,
Canon EOS 400D with bill "or" Nikon D80 without bill???

Do replies... :)

janitha

Wise Old Owl
sagardani said:
Sorry if posted in wrong section. Here I come fast to the point-

I've planned to buy Canon EOS 400D. I came to know that the kit-lens that comes with camera isn't so good & it's poor build quality, has many negative reviews, etc.. My budget is total 50k for SLR body & 1 lens. I think body only of 400D will cost me at about 40k.. So is there any lens that is better than the 18-55 kit-lens which comes in remaining 10k????????

I want another opinion of you guys on-

If my asking doesn't seem foolish,
Canon EOS 400D with bill "or" Nikon D80 without bill???

Do replies... :)

I have only one thing to suggest. Buy only with Bill and Warranty. Myself and my friends suffer from buying from gray market. All of us have the cameras defective and the repair costs are astounding especially considering the falling costs. The CCD of my Nikon Coolpix 5700 which I bought for 49K few years back is defective. And getting it repaired is meaningless since I can get a better camera compared to the cost of repair. In fact I am also planning to buy 400D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom