serious matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

qadirahmed

Journeyman
Hi Friends….

This is Qadir………. Looking for a serious help from u ppls hope u ppls will solve my problem

Here I go…….

Im using nokia 7610…. From past few months I have a problem with it,
One day suddenly the whole display was gone white…. I switched off for a while and restart it again and it was became normal… after few week I face that problem again so I did a soft format…… It was well for few months…..

But now a days im facing the same problem again…. So I did a hard format…. And this time no format is solving my problem…… after the hard and soft format’s its be well for few hours and again goes to full white……. I don’t know what to do

One of the professionalist has said it was due to virus… I said but I formatted many times for this he said no virus deleted completely from the mobile its just compressed some where in ur hand set after a certain time it may start it work again

Now tell me guys what can I do…..? Im not using mmc, updating the firmware may solve my problem…..? how can I update my firmware by my own……? There is no option in nokia site…… can I update by any other site……?

Please guys…… do help, it urgent…….

I will be very thankful to u ppls……

K

krazyfrog

Update it by taking it to nokia service centre. If you're phone is out of warranty they'll charge around 200 rupees for the update.

abhasbajpai

Asterisk enthusiast
when the display becomes white, dose removing the battery and then again putting it back, and starting the phone solves the problem for time being ???
i had this too in my old 3650 and culprit was the battery as it was 2 years old (like my phone) replacing the battery solved my problem.

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
It is definitely not a virus. May b loose conn. or something but firmware seems to b an obvious reason. For manually updating ur firmware, chk nokia site. Dey hav given step by step procedure. But it may b risky to do so on ur own.

K

krazyfrog

^^ 7610 cannot be updated by ourselves since Nokia does not provide its update online. AFAIK only phones after 6630 can be self updated.

OP
Q

qadirahmed

Journeyman
ok.... thanks to all of the members...... i have submitted fone to a professionalist........ let's see what he gonna say.......

Ill inform u all.........

Thanks again...........

rajarshi7

Right off the assembly line
Assalaam Aleikum bhai, i also have the same problem, i think u have to flash it, though i did not flash mine. Get ur firmware upgraded. No battery probs or loose connection of that sort. This is the prob with 7610 i think. Did u use it extensively for net using PC, i think its a big stress on the phone. Get it flashed Inshallah it will be solved. Though i am usin a N 73M for 5 months. :confused: :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom