Seperate voice from song...???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Projjwal

free world from money
Is there any way to seperate voice from song...?
I recently bulid a bandpass filter for mp3 songs . If the voice & music frequency range r different then it will split voice & music from song..

Pls help.........

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Try

*www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=17450

Center Cut DSP for Winamp
*www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=17661

foo_centercut: Center Cut DSP for foobar2000

Both are plugins and can do the job to some extent.

But doing this perfectly is impossible...though using some hardwares its possible...forget the perfect with softwares.

With Adobe Audition its also possible using filter named "Center Channel Extractor" in it.

Or

Audacity(Effect->Noise Removal) and filter out the voice,then load the file again and filter out the music.
*audacity.sourceforge.net/help/faq?s=editing&i=remove-vocals
But the sound will be distorted and is not perfect.

Another option:

You could try something like AnalogX's VocalRemover, which is free, however there is a simple caveat that goes with it (and pretty much all vocal removers). The vocals must be recorded equally in both channels (i.e. straight down the centre of the stereo mix), and the music must be well separated in the mix. If the vocals are down the centre, they won't be removed. If the music, or any part of it, is equally mixed in the left and right channels, it will also be removed.

One more option

get dBpoweramp Music Converter from *www.dbpoweramp.com/dmc.htm
and install this plugin: *www.dbpoweramp.com/bin/dBpoweramp-dMC-DSP.exe

Read more about this: *www.dbpoweramp.com/dbpoweramp-dsp.htm

Last edited:
OP
Projjwal

Projjwal

free world from money
Alls worked but not upto the mark.many many thax to u for thouse.So, the centre channel is responsible for the voice.U also told about Hardware solution . how it possible??

Saharika

In the zone
this tropic has been discussed many times and i dont know why some body doesnt make it sticky
any way the answer is virtual know
you can minimize voiceso that the voice is not heard...because of low pitch
but you cannot separate ,eliminate voice...

Saharika

In the zone
rakeshishere said:
@Projjwal
Also Try Yogan Vocal Remover
dont try..
i just tried and it is useless..useless download...
even the software itself says..

this TRIES to remove...
i tested on effect...in most of song

lalam

In the zone
Don't think there's a software out there though that may achieve this like a numero uno.....Look for the acapella tracks instead use google......Sure u wouldn't find every song u ever want......I guess it takes some work to do this near perfection using some sound editing software.....Less said better ask some deejay lol who knows....Ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom