Send SMS With Outlook 2007 and Microsoft SMSOfficer

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Send SMS Text Messages from Your Computer to Any Mobile Phone With Outlook 2007 and Microsoft SMSOfficer

Source

Announcement

SMSOfficer

Create Account

SMSOfficer FAQ said:
  • What is SMSOfficer service?
SMSOfficer for Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 is a service that enables you to send and receive text messages from Office Outlook 2007 as well as receive SMS text message notifications of appointments, contacts and tasks on any SMS text messaging capable mobile phone. Using this new technology, you have the ability to get the time-critical information you require when you need it, using software you know and the phone you already own.
  • Does SMSOfficer work with other versions of Microsoft Outlook?
No.

SMSOfficer is compatible only with Microsoft Outlook 2007 and leverages the built-in OMS feature. You can check your Outlook version by click on “Help->About” on your Outlook application.
  • Does SMSOfficer require client download or installation?
Absolutely not, all you need is to sign up on SMSOfficer and your SMS feature will be enabled on your Outlook 2007.
  • How does SMSOfficer service works with SMS services?
SMSOfficer service communicates with the mobile operator’s SMSC and delivers the SMS message to its destination mobile phone. The recipients will reply to the sender’s regular mobile phone number.
  • Are there any subscription fees with SMSOfficer?
No.
First of all, you receive a bulk of 10 credits which should be used for service trial. Once completed, you may purchase a credits bulk via the SMSOffier website.
  • Is it possible to purchase one bulk for a corporate and assign to the relevant users?
Yes.
Soon we’ll offer a business account option to let the corporate admin purchase bulk for the entire organization and assign to specific users and groups. Meanwhile, please use the Contact Us form for such requests.
  • How do I check my credit balance?
Your credit balance can be found under “My Account” on www.smsofficer.com . You can purchase credits via the “Buy Credits” link.
  • Will my credits expire at the end of each month?
No.
The credits are not monthly based and you can use them according to your needs.
  • How do I configure my Outlook 2007 to work with SMSOfficer service?
Here is the configuration screen where you should enter your SMSOfficer account password:

If you already have an SMSOfficer account and just need to configure your Outlook 2007, you should Sign In and click on “Configure Outlook 2007” link.

At the end of the Sign Up process, you will be asked to click on a configuration link which sets the entire configuration for you. All you need to do is to enter your password in order to complete the procedure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom