Send sms from internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravindarjobs

Broken In
hi friends,

can any body tell me a good software that can send sms from internet to mobiles in india.

It must have

1. send to group option
2. address book
3. store sent message

etc

send to group is important

Thank you

if possible provide me the link also

Thank you

H

hac_king

If u are agree with ads in ur masg then best 4 u is
htt://way2sms.com
or try smskwik.com

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
R

ravindarjobs

Broken In
Thank you.
But the second link is not working.

Actually my requirement is i am running a website. Daily I want to send msgs to the registered users of my site.

So i am looking for the solution.

i cant spend much money too.

If you are familiar with any service let me know.

Also way2sms is not for people like me. we cannot use it as a commercial use( though my service is not commercial, i fall in to that stream)

OP
R

ravindarjobs

Broken In
Thank you.
But look at the terms and conditions of them

1. The sender of any message deemed to be "spam", "marketing" or "mail bombing" to any other user or users will be liable for Rs. 5,000/- for each account/user that receives each unauthorized message, commercial (promoting services of a commercial entity) or not.
  2. The sender will pay all fees owed to Webaroo within thirty (30) days of such transmission. [Note: this means that if a message like the one described above is sent to a club/group of 100 users, or to one user 100 times, then you will be liable for Rs. 5,00,000/-, payable to Webaroo, within 30 days].
What to do?

enticer86

Stay Silent!
I think you can get some package from Rediff.com. IMHO they provide bulk discounts on sms packs, and since u will b sending sms daily, u may find it economical.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Are there any site available that offers registration free sms service within india for free from a web based interface ?

OP
R

ravindarjobs

Broken In
well............

can i have a free software such that we can connect our mobile to computer and send sms from it(i,e balance should deducted from that mobile only).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom