selling used compaq v2374ap laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunk_freak

Broken In
Hello all

I am selling my 1.5 yrs old compaq v2374ap its with bag pack which i bought just 2 months ago for 1500 rs and when i purchased this laptop it was with dos now i have windows xp pro which i buy seprate and installed in it selling everything for 12500 here is config

intel celron mobile 1.5ghz
768mb 400mhz ram
40gb hard disk
dvd combo drive

it is working perfect and i never face any issues till date and reason for sale i am going out of india

Smoke

Macroshaft® Losedos™ MVP
Hello all

I am selling my 1.5 yrs old compaq v2374ap its with bag pack which i bought just 2 months ago for 1500 rs and when i purchased this laptop it was with dos now i have windows xp pro which i buy seprate and installed in it selling everything for 12500 here is config

intel celron mobile 1.5ghz
768mb 400mhz ram
40gb hard disk
dvd combo drive

it is working perfect and i never face any issues till date and reason for sale i am going out of india

You bought this for Rs.1500? Then it should be less than that..am ready for Rs.1000. What do you say?

OP
H

hunk_freak

Broken In
i am not selling single bag man i am selling complete package which include laptop with that bag pack and also with orignal windows xp pro hey for all another thing added with laptop is netgear wifi dongle its unused giving it laptop

OP
H

hunk_freak

Broken In
deal i am not selling xp to anyone if someone wana buy it will be complete package sorry no single stuff but i word all things are orignal

gopz

In the zone
OK then someone buy the laptop for 12k with XP and I will buy only the OS from that person for 2k LOL

OP
H

hunk_freak

Broken In
thats upto u what u wana do i am selling it as complete package and if someone want os then thats diff i can use that xp anywhere

thats upto u what u wana do i am selling it as complete package and if someone want os then thats diff i can use that xp anywhere
no you can't. only one install on one PC per legal licence. I think you are trying to sell the OS, but are yourself keeping its serial so that you too can benifit from it.

OP
H

hunk_freak

Broken In
i dont need it nor i am selling os i am selling complete laptop and i have no use of xp as i have office laptop and another 1 more laptop which is having vista so i dont need if anyone wana buy with xp or without all upto his or her wish for me xp of no use but i am not selling that xp alone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom