selling my p4 pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoRn

In the zone
hi guys i am planning to sell off my pc.the configurations are as follows:p4 1.61Ghz,128mb ram,win xp pro,20 gb hard drive space,hcl HCM580 15" monitor,4 button PS/2 compatiable hcl mouse.internet keyboard(HCL),HP deskjet 656c series and mercury MS-440 speakers.please tell me the minimum and maximum price i should sell my pc for. :wink: oh ya i also have a ups i think the name is cell power or sumthin.please reply as soon as possicle.

OP
KoRn

KoRn

In the zone
read

im not selling my pc in the bazzar(digit) but im planning to sel it out here in my city.
:roll: :wink:

saROMan

QA Juggler
Wrong topic name,Wrong question to ask in wrong Section ..any ways right ans considering that u can geta Branded P4 Sys 4 less than 18K ....Min 8K - Max 10/11K

harishkumar

Right off the assembly line
Well,,,,,,,,seems ur configuration can fetch u about 20K to 22K

If u have a big mouth then u could end up at 22K

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
@harishkumar: get real dude...no way his config is gonna fetch him 20k....i would agree with saROMman...max 15k...but 2 b more realistic, around 10k...it is a used system remember....but of course....start off at a high price...

Scorpion

Journeyman
10k to 12 k optimistic ,nothing more. Can get a first hand piece for the same without a deskjet. Who is gonna buy a secondhand?
Whether you want to sell here or not, Bazaar is the place where people look for, or atleast the hardware section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom