Selling: Asus A7N8X Motherboard & AMD Barton 2500+ CPU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnallion

Right off the assembly line
I want to sell this Motherboard-CPU combo, as I have upgraded to a new rig. The motherboard is a deluxe version (for details, see
*www.asus.com/products.aspx?l1=3&l2=13&l3=56&model=216&modelmenu=2). The CPU is a Barton core and easily overclocks to 3200+

I'm expecting 3,500/- for the bundle (fixed price);)

I would prefer to sell the combo together, however if there are seperate buyers for both of them, I can sell them seperately also. Interested buyers can contact me on 9820220385.

ssdivisiongermany1933

Still in war with allies
I can purchase motherboard , is there any warranty left on mother board
for how much u intend to sell mother board .and from where u r

techdoc

Broken In
i can also purchase the mobo.how old is the board??has it undergone any repair??what is your selling price forthe mobo alone??and from where are you??

ashok jain

QUAD USER
Magnallion said:
I want to sell this Motherboard-CPU combo, as I have upgraded to a new rig. The motherboard is a deluxe version (for details, see
*www.asus.com/products.aspx?l1=3&l2=13&l3=56&model=216&modelmenu=2). The CPU is a Barton core and easily overclocks to 3200+

I'm expecting 3,500/- for the bundle (fixed price);)

I would prefer to sell the combo together, however if there are seperate buyers for both of them, I can sell them seperately also. Interested buyers can contact me on 9820220385.

dear sir,

i am ready at 2500

if ok please pm or mail us on mahavircomputers@gmail.com

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom