Security Wendors whining : MS is killing our bussiness

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gxsaurav

i got this one from neowin & winsupersite, lol can't stop laughing

Symantec is already scared, cos with Vista there won't be much need for antivirus & firewall application other then those inbuilt. Windows defender is already quite good, & OneCare is better then Symantec Norton systemworks, & eat less RAM & now i hear this

ROFL

Now since MS is closing the kernal patching system, to protect against malicious code & rootkits etc, these wendors are whining, that MS is killing the compitition, cos now they themselves cannot hack the kernal & install the security patch, cos the kernal is already secure:D

Long live whiners, first symantec now this, they can simply contact MS & ask for alternate methods of hooking the dlls, but no, since Onecare is from MS, better then anything out there, they have to cry

TechGuru#1

In the zone
^^ dont really give a damm abt that,..coz if that scene evolves,the other Non-MS parties at this business would themselves be developing bugs that defeat the MS-thing! this things happens in business!*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/icons/icon12.gif

Sykora

I see right through you.
One the one hand, it is driving security firms out of business, but if it is making windows more secure, I'm all for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom