SE Z 550i Battery - one Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

k_blues24

Journeyman
there is any need to discharge battery completely & then charged it?
give me any tip for increase standby time for my battery.
Thank you

K

krazyfrog

In older batteries it was required to completely discharge the battery and then fully charge it. But it is not a requirement anymore in todays Li-ion batteries. I myself use my phone till it displays 'Battery low' and only then charge it. But its only because i'm too lazy to get up and charge it :D and not because its necessary. You can follow my method if you're paranoid about battery life.

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
For long life of Rechargable batteries:
1. Drain off the battery completely once in 2 weeks
2. Avoid over-time recharging.

outlaw

De@d
i always carry a spare battery in my bag cuz of my heavy gprs use i need 3 batteries on a normal day

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
outlaw said:
i always carry a spare battery in my bag cuz of my heavy gprs use i need 3 batteries on a normal day

3 Batteries! That's a hell lot of Power consumption! I connect my lappy with mobile GPRS. Single recharge gives me browsing time of around 6Hrs via Bluetooth. Check out your battery dude...it's going towards dead end.

djmykey

Let the music play.....
My fulll charged battery lasts for 3 days anyhow coz I neva use GPRS just msging and calling. Btw I have a 6600.

outlaw

De@d
@ kiran

thats cuz i download lotta mp3's during the class time [maxium 30 mb per hour using airtel gprs], and downloading is pretty heavy on the battery so by the time i go back home from collge i would have used 2 batteries

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
30MB per hour through Airtel GPRS? So downloading all the time! I think the mobile is no more a mobile for calling..becoz anyone attempting to call u will be diverted to either voice mail box or keep listening 'busy' tone!

outlaw

De@d
yep kiran no calls comes through and i prefer that cuz i cant talk during the class time anyway........

but strangely if someone tries to call me they get "outta range" message instead of "busy tone"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom