SE W810i Walkman - Your Views

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

I've been thinking about getting the W810i for a while now. It's about QAR 1650 (Approx INR 20,000) with 512 MB memory and excellent stereo (ear canal type) headset.
*mobileburn.com/review.jsp?Id=2310&source=SEARCH

The exposed camera lens is a negative factor IMHO.

The M600 is already out here (though expensive)
*mobileburn.com/gallery.jsp?Id=2084&source=HOMETOP

The K800 will be out soon.
*www.mobileburn.com/review.jsp?Id=2105&source=BROWSER

What's you're opinion? Should I get it?

Any inputs will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Keith

freakanomics

Broken In
u sure as hell should!!(if u wanna c heads turn) SE w810i is a great option. It has slightly better music qualtiy than w800i and looks better in an all black case. M600 wud b 2 xpensive......k800 if u want to stand out from the crowd.

OP
K

Keith Sebastian

Padawan
freakanomics said:
u sure as hell should!!(if u wanna c heads turn) SE w810i is a great option. It has slightly better music qualtiy than w800i and looks better in an all black case. M600 wud b 2 xpensive......k800 if u want to stand out from the crowd.

:) Standing out from the crowd is a very hard thing to achieve here. It's not possible even with a Porsche 911 (which three of my workmates drive to the office in).

No, I'm serious.

Thanks anyway, but I was looking for some inputs on features.

Cheers
-Keith

freakanomics

Broken In
well, one gud thing about w810i is its EDGE feature. it also comes with top-quality earphones and brilliant display. Xcellent camera with autofocus...hotswap....fm radio with rds....gud body+ a 512 mb card free.. It also doesn't have the legendary(infamous) se navigation key. Stylish keys too...
u cud also buy the w850i.

suave_guy

pedal to metal
the only two disadvantages i can think of when it comes to w810i is small screen size and no symbian otherwise its a perfect phone, infact brilliant in every other aspect and if someone is a pure music lover than he/she shud not look any further...

the only other phone which can compete in the same price segment with w810i is nokia N70 but its music performance is pretty average when compared to w810i but nokia N70 does have symbian and the best designed phone in nokia N series...

my advice...go for SE w810i, you'll hardly ever get bore of this phone.

ENjoy...

G

gxsaurav

one thing that i liked in W810i over k750i, is that the video recording bitrate is higher & there is less pixalation in the recording, while moving

still, after taking one pic at 2MP it takes like 3 seconds to get to another pic, in fact both K750i & W810i miss it, after u click, keep the phone straight for a 3 seconds, cos if the objects moves, the image will distort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom