SE mobile doubt - how to install/copy games

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
I've a SE w800i, which i bought 2 months back. Recently a friend of mine got a k750i and it has better games in it. My 800i has stupid games and i wanted his games. Is it possible? How to carry it out?

I can't copy/detect them with the conventional software provided with cd... But loved the games. A fighter-plane game, tennis game, both in 3d. My costlier,better phone has stupid, boring 2d games, how unfair?

Can anyone help me out?

moshel

Padawan
see if on the cd u have games then do this.....

this is a java based phone so the games will have a format of .jar so just connect ur phone to the pc. and when it reads ur memory card, just copy and paste the games from ur cd on to a folder in ur memory card.

then disconnect the phone frm the comp. now in the phone go to file manager and look for the folder where u copied the game files and click on it....i.e. open it. the game will install itself and the setup file will get DELETED!

if ur frnd's phone has all the good games inbuilt then u cannot get it frm him. moreover even if he has the games installed u cannot get it frm him. u must have the setup .jar files.

aadipa

Padawan
File Manager>Games
Select Your game
More>Move to ext. memory

This will move the game to memory card. Now when you access the card through PC, try to access the game jar file. (This works with my W800 for non-protected games)

Try this path for jar files
\Memory Stick\MSSEMC\System\ams

Dipen01

Youngling
Getjar..has really boring games... :(
and apps are either trial or crappy..

well for SE stuff..

esato.com/board - forum
mobile9.com
zedge.net
*myw810.lasyk.net/ - kinda cool

Hope this helps..;)