SE K790 have effect on K750 ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

steelwin

Broken In
will the introduction of K790 in india will show effective lowering of K750 prices? comment please..... i saw a site showhing weekly price updates shows a 1k difference in last weeks ???? wil it continue

martian

Broken In
steelwin said:
will the introduction of K790 in india will show effective lowering of K750 prices? comment please..... i saw a site showhing weekly price updates shows a 1k difference in last weeks ???? wil it continue

Yep. This has been the case with all Sony Ericssons all the way! New models will make way for a slash in the prices of older models! You must've noticed this happen recently! K750i was 19,000 at first.. then when W800i came, it got reduced to 16,000! And now when W810i came, it got to a record low of 13,900!

In a year, not earlier, this will come down to some 12,000 bucks! Why then go for a Nokia which rarely cuts down on its price-tag?

suave_guy

pedal to metal
this is not fair...

so sony ericsson wants us to buy w810i which is more expensive if in case we are interested in w800i...cheap!

but the good thing is that k750i is now priced at 13K so thats a gr8 value for money...

but then it will also loose its charm once SE k790i is available..

ENjoy...

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
suave_guy said:
this is not fair...

so sony ericsson wants us to buy w810i which is more expensive if in case we are interested in w800i...cheap!

but the good thing is that k750i is now priced at 13K so thats a gr8 value for money...

ENjoy...
i agree! i wanted to buy w800i but since its not in production i'm forced to go wid w810i which costs 19.9k something, outta my budget! so i'm stuck wid k750i. i'm thinking of looking at w700i too...dunno if its easily available in the market...i'll enquire shortly.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
suave_guy said:
this is not fair...

ENjoy...

no its not like that man....simply because the colour selection for the w800i didnt go well.......they simply have to dump it and concentrate on the w810i....simple.....

they simply cant produce a mobile which doesnt sell.....

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
anyone knows the approx cost of w700i and whether if its easily available in the market? i asked some dealers..and they dun haf it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom