SE K750i?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abhijit_T

Journeyman
Hi
I'm going to buy the SE K750i tomorrow
Can anyone tell me the current price with and without bill in Mumbai?
Also, are there any rival phones in the same price range?
Any probs with the phone?I know that the firmware can be upgraded even at home now via the SE website...

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
I don't know the exact price but should be around 17-18k. Rival phones are the Nokia 6230i, 3230, and possibly the Samsung D500.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Rival phones:
6630 of Nokia
D 500 of Samsung
Other phones are not worth mentioning.

It costs rs. 18.5k at SE stores.

OP
A

Abhijit_T

Journeyman
Based on the reviews i've read on a no. of sites, the K750 has basically no competition at all in its price range, so K750 its gonna be
The review at mobique.com is especially detailed and has me convinced, being a SE fan
Thanks for ur help guys

Hi. Firstone thing that I want to tell you that K750i SE is the best choice.

It cost around 20K at sonyworld. Nokia 6630 is a phone which lay in less then 18K price range & it is a nice phone.
But K750i SE has a upper hand over Nokia 6630 as it has a 2MP camera & Greater resolution so u can enjoy superb vedio quality.

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
Read this ...

*www.mobile-review.com/forum2/showthread.php?t=33189&highlight=

Now guys... Isnt 6630 better...K750i is not symbian

and

... i will rather have a handycam.

blu_6779

Broken In
K750i is greeeeeeeeaaat!!! Especially the close-up shots with macro mode.

*www.esato.com/board/viewtopic.php?topic=92330

Cheers

Scorpion

Journeyman
K750i would be wise choice... beautiful camera. But my friends phone has a few probs.. I think its specific to tht piece. Anyway, gonna get it relpaced.
K750 i rules!

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
I dont want to act like a fanboy, but see Dazzla's review..
{Sony Ericsson K750i}
*www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=327803

He (and many others) say there are some issues and software problems reception problems.. just check that for yourself.

G

gxsaurav

software problems can be solved with firmware upgrade

symbian is good, but not having symbian is not limiting u in anyway, what more softwares U want to install in a K750 other then the ones already provided

not counting games, they are JAVA based so will install on both SE & Nokia

OP
A

Abhijit_T

Journeyman
Well, I've already bought the K750i, AWESOME PHONE!!!!
The cam is just superb, even the video looks good when set to high quality
No probs experienced yet, theres perfect connectivity with my PC and all of my friends 6600 and N-Gage java games work without a problem

TechGuru#1

In the zone
Really Don't know >>what's awesome about da k750i??
OK,i can understand that,it's a better upgraded set from SE,but dont think it is really extraordinary,apart from the Camera.
I'm bought this phone k750 on july3 2005 from SW,after reading rave reviews abt it,however it wasn't up2 da xpectation,with the MAIN PROBLEM AREA BEING LOUDSPEAKER SOUND & SIGNAL RECEIPTION QUALITY BEING TOO LOW OR INADEQUATE
IT IS REALLY A SHAME 2 use a HIGH end set with such handicaps.
originally the phone came with the R1A044 firmware & was thinking abt upgrading to R1J002 or R1L002,to solve the above problem issues,but after reading negative points of upgrading 2 new f/w,stalled the upgrading.
BTW,searching 2 sell the above K750, & looking forward to the NOKIA N91.

**IAM NO FANBOY OF ANY BRANDS<RATHER APPRECIATE TRUE QUALITY AGAINST PUBLICITY HOOPLAH,having myself previously cellphones from NOKIA(Blokia),SAMSUNG & MOTOROLA,etc

PainKiller

thug for life...2pac
hey dude, java games runs on all mobiles which supports java api...so specifying 6600 n n-gage wouldnt serve any purpose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom