SE K750i help

Status
Not open for further replies.

karthik55859

Broken In
I am intrested in buying SE k750i,,,but i need following clarification
does it come with usb cable and necessary softs to connect to pc without any problem,,,,,,does it come with ear phones,,,,,can i play videos on it and in which format,,,,,and finally should i buy it ?????

pickster

Professional Layabout.
Sony Ericsson K750i is a good phone.
It comes with earphones, USB data-cable, drivers, etc.
You will be able to run softwares and games but those which are only java based. No .sis files.
You can play video files on it but it was not evident from the site which format.
BTW, don't make two different posts. You can edit your previous one.

mrao

Broken In
The k750i support .3gp & .mp4 video formats
It comes with the USB cable for PC connect...and an excellent pair of headphones....I believe SE is also providing the external flash as a standard accessory these days.....so its a good time to get the K750.....

Jatin_T

Journeyman
Yeah-SE does provide a 64 Mb card as an accesory.
Also, i would recommend checking out the w800i too while getting the k750-its got more memory-512 mb as default(u can also buy a card for the k750 to increase the mem) and the earphones rock-its a wlakman fone after all
not trying to change your mind..just a humble suggestion...

OP
karthik55859

karthik55859

Broken In
thank you guys,,,surely consider to buy any one either w800 or k750
and also wats the present price for those two???

G

gxsaurav

W800i is much like K750i, i would say that U buy a K750I + 512 MB card, that will be cheaper

W800i = K750i+512 MB card+ orange color+ walkman brand

Jatin_T

Journeyman
Yeah..but the Software is different too...
And i dont think the sound quality is the same..w800i has very good speakers...
Neways..its not as simple as the equation you have writen..altho it would have been gr8 were it been true!

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
well actually yes! you can just flash a w800i firmware onto a k750i. i'd posted about it elsewhere in this forum. other than that its actually the same base!

w800i's got a 3.5mm phone jack for headset...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom