Schmedley.com-A cool new startpage, but incomplete still

Status
Not open for further replies.

shankar_ganesh

Journeyman
Schmedley.com is a cool new start-page with widgets, that bring together content from around the web. They call their widgets 'schmidgets' and like others they do tiny jobs like fetching your search results from Google, Yahoo! and Windows Live, weather forecasts, stock quotes, book search on Amazon.com and also help you read your favourite feeds. What I found very unique here was the interface that it had, a mac-like one and like it very much. IM/Chat facilities are available with the meebo integration on the site. Some SMS related facilities are available too. On the whole, you get a cool internet application that has movable widgets. It is still in alpha stage, and there's still a long, long way to go. Currently, my start-page is Netvibes and I cannot have a thought of switching to Schmedley unless and until offers all that I need-like integration for blog search, flickr search, and also a smooth run with my mailbox. But surely, Schmedley will attract visitors for its lovely look

SOURCE

*bp1.blogger.com/_iVN4T20wxvY/Ram_5jPkx-I/AAAAAAAAAA4/HTUqrHyz38Y/s1600-h/schm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom