Scary Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

saketkutta

Broken In
hey i got scared to play games like NOSFERATU and Painkiller (only the face of vampires)
so can i play Silent Hill 4? Well waht kinda game it is.
do u get terrified. and is tht all abt vampires or stuff like tht or abt ppl

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Nosferatu: The Wrath of Malachi is an action-horror themed game. Look it up on Gamespot. I haven't played it, just seen my friend play it and the graphics looked impressive.

anshul_sood

Broken In
Well Silent Hill 4:The room Is scary depending upon what you mean by scary. If you are frightened by sudden entrances and some eerie silence gives you a heart attack then don't play it. Actually it is very nice game and upholds the silent hill tradition of mystery ,

thegame_rulez

Journeyman
i played the suffering..which was quite good..and scary..but the best was doom3..though i cudnt use shadows which form the crux of the game due to my geforce 5200..:(

also watch out for F.E.A.R..is it also a horror game?

satanlives

Journeyman
when u talk about scary one name defilnetly comes in mind that is Resident evil series ....
dude u can check out undying its some serious scary shit
and really fun. i

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
Even I got very scared when playing game "Resident Evil - The Nemesis"

(too old naa ) but now not able to play any games as screwed by IT industry.

(far from home n working in a big indian giant )

Really i miss my home city n my college life !! :(

thegame_rulez

Journeyman
saketkutta said:
drvarunmehta i have upadated my gfx card to gF2 mx 400 so it runs painlikker and thns for ur help
painkiller runs on a geforce 2 mx 400????
surprising..;)
it lagged in my geforce 5200 too...:|

NikhilVerma

Padawan
Doom III ws the only game that gave me the creeps...
But the creeps could have been much worse...

Because I have a crappy gard so the game lagged and the scare was less and moreover I played it with highest brightness and the weapon light mod...

Biplav

In the zone
clive bakers undying- one of the scariest games i ve ever played.
not sure whether an original copy is available or not. but sure copies are available-unless u hate piracy

girish_b

Journeyman
I think doom 3 is the best ever on scary games. i even dare to play it in my home when i'm alone
.(even at daylight)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom