Sapphire Hd 3850 512mb Gddr3 Agp

Status
Not open for further replies.

anubisX

Journeyman
Have anyone tried this new HD 3850 AGP? It's the latest 512MB AGP and the best so far according to some of my friends in US. I've heard about the driver issues that are not solved yet. But that depends on the total specs of your PC. It's priced INR 4800 + VAT and is available in Kolkata now from Aditya Infotech. If anyone here have tried this one, please discuss about it. Thnx in advance.

OP
anubisX

anubisX

Journeyman
The GeCube is also available now, which one will be the best buy ? My PC specs is not too high as yours, it's kind old HP Pavilion t530i.

Asus Motherboard
Intel P4 2.8GHz HT
1GB 400MHz RAM
256MB nVidia 5200 FX

So do you think the HD will be the best buy for me ? I don't play a lot of games but like to watch HD movies. Please suggest :)

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
HD 3850 512 GDDR3 for 4.8k:shock:
are u sure?
it might be HD 3450 or 3650. No chance of getting an HD 3850 for 4.8k

acewin

Point Blanc
heehe in 4.8K its nota good buy, its a burning flame, its a kill.

you got a good old config anubis but its a 2.8 P4 so I think your PC can handle this card.

OP
anubisX

anubisX

Journeyman
Friends, my pc is of Stone Age compared to yours. So will I get atleast 70% performance out of it ? If not then which card should I get ? HD 3650 or HD 2600 PRO/XT or HD 2400 PRO/XT ? Which one do you suggest ?

acewin

Point Blanc
hey anubis first confirm what is priced at what, though I think 3650 is good.
But the price you gave 4.8K is for what. Why do you wanna go any lower models if you are getting 3850 for that price:D:cool:

OP
anubisX

anubisX

Journeyman
: Latest News :

No Sapphire HD cards are available in Kolkata anymore.

This is Kolkata, nothing good is available here. I'm going to Bangalore/Delhi/Mumbai/Hyderabad :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom