Santa Claus has promised...

Status
Not open for further replies.

gsoul2soul

WOW... are you?
Well A Frenly Santa Claus has promised me some goodies... :D

He is my best fren, studing in Korea!!! Now I want an MP3 player (he he he, so easy to demand)

Anyways till now, i have been abusing this lil guy "A meger 128 MB basic Mp3 player", which was a hand me down affair (a fren gave it to me... for FREE)

I want something substantial (yet not sooo expensive to burn hole in my frens pocket... lol... ab ungli diya to hand ko pura nahi pakad sakte na ;) )

I was thinking maybe "IPOD nano with 2 or 4 GB" (the 2nd generation one, with aluminium / matte finish)

But then i saw my frens "Iriver Clix" at the same price range... and there are other brands like "creative" now kinda confused !!!!

Suggest me!!!

I want the best Audio Quality !!! (space doesn't matter... im happy with say 2 GB)
And the battery life should be GOOD !!!

Thanks
Mike

PS: by the way... say if IPOD's battery dies, how do you replace it ? (that's why im a lil skeptical about buying it... will it like go dead quickly?)

OP
gsoul2soul

gsoul2soul

WOW... are you?
:D he he he.... sure!!!

If you'll pay for the postage :) which will be more than the price of this lil dongle that can make some NOISE :D

I live in Kathmandu / Nepal!!!

Anyways... Suggestions please!!!

IPOD Nano (4 GB) or some other player ? (I want the best sound and good battery life)

Mike :)

PS: and oh yes, do tell me how many years... does the battery in a normally used IPOD last? And if it dies, where do i change it ?

Last edited:

gg_3000

Broken In
Hey, i hav been using an old 20gb ipod now for about 2 years.. and still my ipod's battery is good enough to last 8-9 hrs of playback.. initially it lasted 11 hrs.. So with ipodm battery-life is not at all a concern.. Apple does hav a good network of Service Centres accross the country.. they shud provide u with replacement batterys just in case u need them..

Regarding the sound quality, ipod is the best ever i have heared so far.. but i dunno about the iriver and creative's latest models.. but ipod is definitely better when compared 2 the older models of creative

OP
gsoul2soul

gsoul2soul

WOW... are you?
okay !!!

I shall ask from "Santa Baby" "Ipod Nano 2nd Gen"

They say Second generation is good... won't scratch ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom