samsung why so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Techie

In the zone
samsung displays are very good there cams are not that bad then why most people prefer se or nokia when samsung is a bit cheap at lower level and lg is cheapest at any level

---------------------------------------------------------------------

i dont know but people here seem to have a bit grudge with samsung since they havent posted anything

Last edited:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
because samsung user interface is f all .... it does not hv good features .... too complicated .... even to save a contact u have to go thru like 5-6 steps .... which is crap ..... samsung and moto only sell beause of the innovative looks they come up with (the slide fones and the razors) ... user interface of both moto and samsung is not as user0friendly as nokia and se ...... thats what i think and thats why i will not buy a moto or a samsung coz i hv used bth of em to realise they suck big time

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
SE again. Btw it can b seen that ppl today prefer ease of use. Thats the reason for nokia's success. Also almost everyone of us have used nokia at some point of time.

sagsall4u

Journeyman
samsung phones suck..
they have no reliability and compatibility. i bought an X100 2 yrs ago and it has spent time in d service center for abt 4 months..
now the phone is useless and samsung guyz say i have to buy a new chip for it .. f*** them

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
do 1 thing buy any phone from either nokia or se .... dont buy anything else .... moto ..... i dont know y ppl buy it more over y the hell does motorola even make such fones ... samsung is crap .... i hv bought a samsung for mom and had bought a moto for me .... needless to say i bought a nokia for me and a se for dad asap

Dink2cool

Broken In
@ officetechie :well if u wanna buy a cell with an fm then go for a SE ... its better than nokia when it comes to sound reproduction ... i have a SE z530i cell and its extremely good ...

csczero

Journeyman
thats right resale value is why ppl buy nokia. My brother has samsung x200 excellent phone in its class no problems. But ppl by Nokia as they buy pentium. AMD? what AMD

usman100

Right off the assembly line
To all:
SE J230i cannot install java games. While Samsung C230 and Motorola C168 can do it.
SE J230i : 500KB total memory
Moto C168: 634 KB totol memory
Samsung C230: 700KB for mms, 600KB for images, 500KB for games.

As far as sound quality is concerned, Motorola C168 has best among others two. The maximum volume level of C168 is equal to SE K750i but with less depth some times.

Samsung C230 has 1000 phone book contacts / 200sms. (65k colour display)
Moto C168 has 600 phone book contacts / 250 sms. (4096 colour display)
SE J230i has 200 phone book contacts / 50 sms. (65k colour display)

Motorola C168 has longer battery life (1000 mAH battery) as compared to others two.
Samsung C230: 800mAH and SE J230i: 700 mAH

Samsung C230 can save 20 FM channels while others two can save only (C168=9 , J230i=10) FM channels. So if your major priority is radio quality then Motorola C168 is the best option and less costly than others two. And C168 loses only in display quality. You will only choose SE J230i, when you are the absolutely loyal warshiper of sony ericsson !!
I have used Samsung X100, X620 , X700 and SE K700i sets. And I feel more comfort using Samsung phones as these are more USER FRIENDLY than sony ericsson sets !

Last edited:
OP
Official Techie

Official Techie

In the zone
usman100 said:
To all:
SE J230i cannot install java games. While Samsung C230 and Motorola C168 can do it.
SE J230i : 500KB total memory
Moto C168: 634 KB totol memory
Samsung C230: 700KB for mms, 600KB for images, 500KB for games.

As far as sound quality is concerned, Motorola C168 has best among others two. The maximum volume level of C168 is equal to SE K750i but with less depth some times.

Samsung C230 has 1000 phone book contacts / 200sms.
Moto C168 has 600 phone book contacts / 250 sms.
SE J230i has 200 phone book contacts / 50 sms.

Samsung C230 can save 20 FM channels while others two can save only 9 FM channels. So if your major priority is radio quality then Motorola C168 is the best option and less costly than others two. You will only choose SE J230i, when you are the absolutely loyal warshiper of sony ericsson !!
I have used Samsung X100, X620 , X700 and SE K700i sets. And I feel more comfort using Samsung phones as these are more USER FRIENDLY than sony ericsson sets !

Well Well Well theres only one person who supports samsung all other members say samsung is the least user friendly

usman100

Right off the assembly line
May be one can call me samsung fan!. But does SE / nokia have any answer to Samsung D600? Even SE K750i has not such amazing features like view office documents/ pdf files, tv output for images/ video files.
Currently, I am using Samsung X700. It is tough competitor of K750i………

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
well if ur not aware .... office docs pdf can b viewed on nokia fones (s60)....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom