Samsung launches Metal 5, the slimmest 5-megapixel phone in India

Status
Not open for further replies.

2kewl

Sangeet Premi
Dec 06, 2007

Compare India

*www.compareindia.com/media/images/2007/dec/img_32912_samsung_metal5_180x135.jpg

Samsung Electronics announced the launch of 'The Metal 5' in India. The latest Metal 5 is also the world's slimmest 5-megapixel camera phone.

The Metal 5 is the latest addition to Samsung’s stylish metal series. This slider phone is a fusion of design, photography and multimedia. The Metal 5 provides complete imaging solutions from image correction to capturing the panorama shots. All those moments can either be viewed on a 2.2-inch LCD screen with or played directly on TV with TV Out or even wirelessly printed through Bluetooth printing.

The phone is also equipped with a host of multimedia features including MP3 player, stereo FM radio, A2DP compatibility, improved internet browsing through NetFront Browser v.3.4, which provides PC-like browser capabilities on mobile.

The Metal 5 phone is further secured with mobile tracker, emergency SMS alert and privacy lock. The phone comes with an in-built memory of 55 MB, further expandable with microSD card. It offers a talktime of 3.3 hours and a standby time of 300 hours.

The Samsung Metal 5 is available from this week for Rs 18,999.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Looks great.
But what about the camera performance?Is it good like N95 or SE K850i?
Does it include Symbian OS?

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
this is the g800 but the design that samsung released earlier
but the original g800 is all metal

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
Cool G5 said:
Looks great.
But what about the camera performance?Is it good like N95 or SE K850i?
Does it include Symbian OS?
first question: No, because Samsung is new to stuff and I have a magazine about mobiles. It showed that that the n95 pics are better.
second question: No, but has a decent amount of functions:p

kunwar

In the zone
Is it G800 or G600 or .......... ?
Why has it been released in India with a different name ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom