SAMSUNG CD-RW Problems..

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Hi guys well im having a SAMSUMG CD WRITER (1 year old) and the problem that im facing is that wenever i insert any kind of CD into the CD-RW drive,the tray jus comes out (with the CD in the tray) without auto running it..It fails to autorun or Detect any type of MEDIA,DATA,MUSIC or GAME CD.

ALso wen there is no CD in the drive..the empty Tray jus comes out without any reason (while the system is restarting or if im doin sum work) wich is not related to the CD-RW...

I know that SAMSUNG drives r not good drives..for a long running period..but since i wanna keep using this drive so plz suggest me a solution guys !:(

Does the CD-RW needs cleaning?? Plz suggest me wat kind of cleaner shud i use (any particular name for the cleaner) wich i shud ask for it in the market?? for this CD-RW ?? As i hv no idea abt CD-RW cleaners... :?

Help needed.....guys...

cheers n e-peace.....

blacklight

Journeyman
samsung drives hav lots a problems..u should really exchange ur drive for another brand(pref sony or LG )..if u r still in warranty period. or u culd try cleaning ur lens with a " cleaning cd " ..pref philips ..but im not sure if that wuld solve ur problem..and there are no specific CDRW cleaners..as such..all such cds clean only the lens.

OP
ashu888ashu888

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Yup dude ur rite that Samsung drives jus suck...but neways... i got the Philips CD Lens Cleaner, popped the CD into my drive..started the cleaning process and the Drive is workin jus gr8 and smooth as butter... :wink: Thanx again for the advice man...

cheers n e-peace...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom