Same Old Problem Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

moshel

Padawan
Hi Guys,

i got the same problem in hotmail which i had earlier. i cant login to my account.

see i enter username and password, then it takes me to match the picture, then it again asks for username and password then it again takes me to match the picture...............this goes on.

i deleted all temp files, cookies, history everything. but still no use
i asked my cousin to open it and after she opened it, i was able to open it in my comp. the last time i had this problem i deleted winxp and installed it again. and i dont wish to do it again.

if any'o'u guys know how to tackle this problem then pls tell me

anandk

Distinguished Member
for the same old problem, i can only suggest the same old solution :
run anti-virus (avast or avg). run anti-spyware (ms anti-spy & adaware)
clean up junk files. optimize registry. (ccleaner or ace utilities or tune-up utilities). hope it works ! all avlbl at www.download.com :)

tuxfan

Technomancer
I have a same problem in one of my hotmail accounts. I even contacted their technical support. But that was of no use. It seems they have decided which accounts they want to get rid of. You just can't log in to those accounts :roll: Yours and mine seems to be on that list :evil:

rohanbee

Padawan
Funny they usually get rid of accounts with peroidc amounts of inactivity and no other reason. That too goes to a year's time limit or so.
So this is quite surprising.!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom