salary .. blocked..

Status
Not open for further replies.

medigit

In the zone
it seems so. i left my compny .in march end/. .till today .. i am yet 2 receive my salary fr d month of march... i am joing another big compny.. now .i am thnkng of havng strng argument with HR dept.. but i jst hav a thought.. when i join. d new .compny.. if for refernce.. the new compny HR calls up his compny HR dept.. then they may . say wrong thngs abt me?? how far is this right?? should i quarrell with th HR dept for my salary?? i was workng as trainee. .so no PF etc.. just basic salry // still they r taking time..

Manshahia

Resident Fanatic
just wait and talk to them in a good way...
if it works out then Ok else wait for one or two months...
gets settled in the new company and then u can Mess with the HR.... [:D]

OP
M

medigit

In the zone
its already 2 months... nd iam leavn kolkata on14th. so jst few more days........can anypone confirm whtr new company HR dept. gets incontct with earlier comopny HR dept to knw more abt d employee??

plz ..guys.. plz help..

Last edited:

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Yes. Cross references do happen. It depends upon company. All companies won't do cross references. Most of the companies including Wipro, TCS and major giants use third party agencies for getting confirmed of previous work experience of a new joinee.

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Just wait for a while. Join the new company and establish a place over there for 1 month or so. Then contact the ex-company for salary. I would suggest you to do it in a cool way. Don't get into suing the company, it would rather squeeze more money from your pocket for lawyer fees..and bla bla bla. And more over the world is very small now. You may meet your ex-company bosses somewhere else too! ;-)

OP
M

medigit

In the zone
but.. d thing is i will be posted in Pune.. not in kolkata.. so ..gettng d salary will be difficult..from Pune.. as they intend 2 give in cash..

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Oh! I still suggest the same mate. After one month in the present company, contact HR of ex-company and fix a date to get the salary. Then travel to Kolkata and get it. I see no other better way considering your ex-company wants to pay in cash!

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
but.. d thing is i will be posted in Pune.. not in kolkata.. so ..gettng d salary will be difficult..from Pune.. as they intend 2 give in cash..
thats strange as usually ex company sends all the cheques etc to ur permanent address .........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom