Votes: 12 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ankitsagwekar

A combative Saddam Hussein was sentenced Sunday to death by hanging for his role in a brutal crackdown nearly 25 years ago in Dujail. A five-member tribunal met amid heavy security and sweeping curfews in Baghdad and elsewhere, as authorities braced for violent reactions.

viruses

Journeyman
yea saddam has got justice because he killed hundereds but i wonder when will bush get justice for killing lakhs of people and threating nations like iran,north korea,venenzula,etc(the list is never ending).
but the republican party has lost and the never dying insurgency in iraq has forced donald rumsfield to resign.

escape7

What? Where? How?
Yeah! It will make earth a better place to live in, more people like him should be hanged, Bush should be next on the list.

faraaz

Evil Genius
I voted no, because I am strictly against capital punishment in any form, for any reason.

Besides, hanging is too good for the likes of Saddam AND Bush...(yes they are both equally bad).

The only difference between Bush and Saddam is that Bush tries to pass himself off as being morally right...:mad:

Samystic

FRESH mind
Saddam Hussein was a dictator...he killed humanity...just for the hatred of a particular community....HE SHOULD BE HANGED!!! KILL BOTH THE SATANS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom