• CONTEST ALERT - Experience the power of DDR5 memory with Kingston Click for details
Status
Not open for further replies.

vigneshnm

Broken In
could ne1 tell me the price of Sony Ericsson S700i and Memory Stick Duo in Mumbai can I expand its memory by putting an MMC card? could u also suggest good camera mobiles of 1 megapixel or more and their prices? is it true that u can't expand the memory of K700i ? plz reply quickly
 
G

gxsaurav

Guest
U can only use the memory stick duo with S700i, which costs about Rs 1000 from 128 MB, the S700I can be baught for Rs 24k, lucknow price

U cannot use MMC card with S700i
 

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
vigneshnm said:
could u also suggest good camera mobiles of 1 megapixel or more and their prices?
Nokia

6670 (18k)
6630 (21k)
7610 (18k)
7710 (25k)
6230i (yet to be released)

SE
S700i (rs. 25k)

Samsung
d500


vigneshnm said:
could ne1 tell me the price of Sony Ericsson S700i and Memory Stick Duo in Mumbai

Rs. 25k here in chennai. Memory stick costs:
128mb: 1,050 rs
256mb: 3,00rs.


vigneshnm said:
can I expand its memory by putting an MMC card?
No, u can only put memory duo to it.

vigneshnm said:
is it true that u can't expand the memory of K700i ?
Yes, that's it big disadvantage. Has only 41mb of memory which will not be enough since u r gonna use the phone for mp3 playback as well.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom