S/w working fine in one computer but not in others

Status
Not open for further replies.

netarget

Broken In
I recentlly purchased a software from Manupatra info. One of their engineer came to my home and tried to install the software in three different machines (I totally have four computes) and it installed but it wouldn't open. However on the fourth system it installed and worked perfectly fine.

What could be wrong guys??

All systems are running XP/SP2 with same configurations. But, only that system where it worked has no LAN or net connection. Other systems have LAN and Shared internet connection. Could that be the problem?

I tried unplugging the lan, disabling most services, ending all tasks and even then the software wouldnt work. It kind of irritates me when it works fine in one system but not in others. Could anyone help me?

kumarmohit

Technomancer
It might be becoz of some hardware incompatibility U shud have checked software's hardware compatibility list (if there was one) or it may be some copy protection ensuring that u cannot run it on a networked pc some softwares have such single user version stuff in them

BTW there was no need to start 5 threads for the same questions a single thread was fine enuf

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Yes perhaps the s/w's problem is the LAN itself. it conflicts peraps.. remove it totally and then tryto install...

@kumarmohit - he said "All systems are running XP/SP2 with same configurations."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom