S-VIDEO OUT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vasulic

Journeyman
Iam planning to buy a Intel P4 630 3.0 GHz Processor with Intel 915 GAVL MOB based computer . What should I have to ADD, to have a S-Video Out in my computer?

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
It depends. You motherboard might come with an S-video out already. Else, you need a graphics card which has an S-Video out.

theraven

Technomancer
im not sure a 915 mobo has svideo out
the newer series does

anyways if ur going in for a new pc why u gettin the 915 ? they'll be phasing that out soon enough too
anyways your choice

get a nice gpu with svideo out afaik

iammrcool

Broken In
Hi talking abt s-video i have a query 2.
My Toshiba laptop has a S-vidoe out but my Tv doesnt have it. Is there neway i can connect the 2.
I really wanna do it.
Plz try 2 suggest some simple and cheap soln(u can write if it is otherwise 2)

OP
vasulic

vasulic

Journeyman
hi
iammrcool

You can buy a S-video to 3-RCA Cable. Buy a good Quality cable. Also refer

*www.svideo.com/sv3rca.html

AlienTech

In the zone
You can build an SVIDEO to composite cable pretty quickly since it only takes the SVIDEO and composite connectors and a capacitor to switch the signals. So it should be cheap. Do a search on here for a post I made on how to do it.

iammrcool

Broken In
AlienTech said:
You can build an SVIDEO to composite cable pretty quickly since it only takes the SVIDEO and composite connectors and a capacitor to switch the signals. So it should be cheap. Do a search on here for a post I made on how to do it.
cant u just post the link here???

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
you easily get an svideo to rca cables in electronic shops. should cost ya 50-60 bucks...however if you can build one...then the total cost should come down to rs.30 or so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom