RPG Adventure game suggestion please

Status
Not open for further replies.

gurujee

Can't Talk. In The Zone.
friends I am getting bored here...please suggest some games to play in this puja vacation...Should be RPG/ Adventure in genre like broken sword series/escape from monkey island/longest journey/syberia...etc....

my config is c2d 5450,1.66ghz, 1gb ram, onboard graphics gma x3100/965chipset

amitava82

MMO Addict
Indigo Prophecy
CSI series
Still Life
Nancy Drew: Creature of Cappu cave
Nancy Drew: Last train to blue moon canyon
Longest Journey
Dreamfall
Keepsake
Secret Files
Return to the mysterious Island
Agatha Christey
Da vinchi's secrets
Syberia I, II
Atlantis
Nibiru

Hope these are more than enough for vacation..

*www.gameboomers.com/
*www.adventuregamers.com/

For all your adventure gaming need...

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
consider the longest journey and dream fall : the longest journey 2. these are one of the best adventure games with a great storyline.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
^^ does that mean if I want to go from place A to Place B..I do not have to walk the character ??? IMO map gives only directions no transporting ? right ?

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^ does that mean if I want to go from place A to Place B..I do not have to walk the character ??? IMO map gives only directions no transporting ? right ?
No.You can fast travel to all the cities and locations you have found while exploring.You do have to walk to unexplored locations but you can always use a horse.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
^^fast travel just means running na (pressing SHIFT or some key) to known cities///thats what i was talking abt 90% of time is spend in running frm here to there :x

amitava82

MMO Addict
What ? DAMN YOU GUYS.....how can you forget the baap of all RPGs....Elder Scrolls IV : Oblivion :razz:.
Please find out what an "Adventure game" is. If you never played Broken sword series/escape from monkey island/longest journey, then you don't know what we are talking about.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
^^arre yaar Kpower mania (Paranj) is a kid..
abhi uski galtiyaan maaf kar do..he is 13 only :) ..

n thanks amitava for recommeding..im dloading return to mysterious island now :D
Engg main i used to play lots of games..par pata nahin ab kya ho gaya hai IT job main aake..ab games main dload to kar leta hun ..play for 1/2 an hr then delete it...mann hee nahin karta ...may be this game can change that :p

amitava82

MMO Addict
If you like solving puzzle and a movie like story with lot of dialogues then do play those games I suggested. I got glued to puzzle games (Adventure games) when I first played Return to the Mysterious Island. After than I played almost every single adventure game. Syberia and TLJ are the best of all.

toofan

Technomancer
Now about the Father of Adventure. :D It's Prince of Persia.

Play
POP: Sand of time.
POP: Warrior within.
POP: The two throwns.

Best ever made Adventure Games. You like the killings, music, surrounding, puzzles, chicks, etc And these can be easily run on your system.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
If I'm not wrong......the thread title says RPG games too......... thats why I suggested Oblivion.... anyways, leave it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom