Router connection drops after sometime !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Previously some lines were broken and my net connection was dead. but then it was fixed after a fortnight.

Now net works but the problem is that the connection drops out after some time. And taht I have to restart the modem manually to get it working again.

I am on BSNL 750UL plan. So is this problem BSNL specific or my router is going bad.

How can I check if my router is working well.

The pings I ger now to my router is around 1.500 ms.

Someone with similar incident can enlighten more.

Thanks for any help but don't tell me change the ISP.

red_devil

Back!
hey i'm facing the same problems as well...me too on BSNL ... H500.. initially thought my router was growing old 'coz of its workload...{ routers on from 2-8 :D and then atleast for another 8 hrs after that ...and this happens everyday }

my ping times are <1ms but the problem of connection dropping does happen... it happens without any kinda notice...happens atleast 10 times a day...

@T159,
how often does it happen to you ??

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
It happens invariably, sometimes more than 5 times in 30 minutes or sometime it doesn't happen for 5-6 hours.

I think its more stable and faster than before now. Hope that they have resolved the issue.

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
Me facing the same with my 1350UL plan. The Wan link takes more than 10 minutes to steady and then connects and drops after 3-4 minutes :(

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^Yup same thing happening here, it takes more time to connect. Even once ISP authentication failure occured...lolz

You are on BSNL ?

Ecko

Wandering In Tecno Land
Nops its really an issue with BSNL & they know it
My frnd is facing the same problem
He disconnects every 5 minutes or so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom