q3_abhi

Youngling
I have rise of nations.

My config:
Celeron 1.7 Ghz
256 Mb RAM
SiS onborad Graphics.
64 Mb VRAM shared.

Rise of nations runs on my PC. But i get only 8-10 FPS. I have set the graphics to low. Any way yo increase the FPS??? Moreover the resolution cannot be lowered than 1024*780 32 bit. Help!!

godzi_85

In the zone
ya you gotta upgrade your hardware...
btw RON gave me 10 fps on my 450 mhz amd k6-3 450 mhz processor, geforce 4 mx 440se. and 256 mb ram..

anyways.. if you do`nt wanna spend a lot then get a graphic card.. if you have a agp slot.. you`d see better performance..

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
You can change the 32 bit colors from the display option
in control panel or by right clicking on your desktop and selecting properties.In thee box select settings and lower
the color quality to 16 bit.now run the game.I ran the game in win98 and was able to change the res. to 800*640 but not in xp

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
RoN is taxing coz it deals with a lot more entities than AoM ... how many soldiers/civilians could you create in AoM .. max 200 ... but in RoN ... u can create a max of 600 ...

supersaiyan

In the zone
well i could run aom with low settings at 800*600 on my p3 667mhz with 198mb ram and an intel 810 chipset. never played ron though

ammusk

Journeyman
RON FPS sucks

supersaiyan RON doesnt support a reso. less than 1024*768

there can be nothing done bout the fps prob other than the hardware upgrade

ammusk

expertno.1

Technomancer
the only way is to disable some effects and eyecandy...which increse performance...and the best it to upgrade or to get a graphics card !

anyone knows how to lower the resoultion..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom