RIM LG Phone query

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aijaz Akhtar

Journeyman
I have upgraded my RIM from LG 2030 to LG5230 (colour). It says that you can download the phonebook etc on the PC. But there is no mention as to how. Can anyine tell me this.

[Edited Batty] Thread splitted

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
lg fone pc sync

dude,go 2 reliance ka website,select ur fone model,u get a link 2 dwnload the pc sync software,get it.BTW u need 2 buy a data cable,roundish 1200 buks!

V

vishal_bhatia87

Re: lg fone pc sync

gauravakaasid said:
dude,go 2 reliance ka website,select ur fone model,u get a link 2 dwnload the pc sync software,get it.BTW u need 2 buy a data cable,roundish 1200 buks!

Yes go to www.relianceinfo.com, In handsets select your phone model, Download PC Sync Software. To connect to the pc you have to buy the LG Datacable that is for Rs1200(Genuine) Rs200(duplicate)

prawin

Right off the assembly line
pc sync

hi
downlaod pc sync software from lgmobiles.com it is not avaiable in relianceinfo.com ok it works fine ok

bye
-praveen

OP
A

Aijaz Akhtar

Journeyman
But this provides transfer and correction of your phone book, memo (seldom used) and to do (ditto) only. I had thought that it would allow to write sms faster to be sent, and also emails thru R World. And transferring wallpapers and rinbgtones from PC to phone. After all ringtones are midi files only and the wallpapers jpg, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom