right click problem!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gandip

DEVIL MASTER
I am using symantec antivirus corporate edition.I recentely installed photoshop 10.But strangely now i am not able to right click on MY COMPUTER or drives.Every time i right on my computer or or any drive symantec installation starts. I have to cancel to get rid of it .I full scaned computer i found some of photoshop files infected.I completely delete it.I am using XP.

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
seems to be a spyware or virus, scan with spybot search and destroy and scan using avast antivirus

Once try to system restore to the date when your system is perfect, before perform scanning

OP
gandip

gandip

DEVIL MASTER
I have done system restore already.Can i use spy bot search & destroy.I have already symantec.

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
use all the spyware scanners you had, also install avast and perform bootscan, it can be free downloadable from site

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
gandip said:
I have symantec ghost bootable cd.It can scan .Do u think it can help?

dear please leave that symnatec, perform avast bootscan right now, if it fails then i will say what to do

OP
gandip

gandip

DEVIL MASTER
Is it due to something boot problem

I know avast I have it in my backup.You know I have to uninstall my current .Is it any way to have avast aswell as avast .I have heard that having 2 anti virus on one system leads to fluctuation .

I name of torjan is "trojan horse".can it affect the booting of my computer.
I have trojan cleaner .Can it help.

Last edited:

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
i had a doubt you are infected by some w32.tr worms, some autorun-c worms, so iam suggesting avast , no need to uninstall the previous, because perform bootscan with avast and uninstall this after process finished

OP
gandip

gandip

DEVIL MASTER
I have uninstalled symantec & reinstalled it again surprisingly the problem is gone.But please don't close thread i fear it may reverse .

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
gandip said:
I have uninstalled symantec & reinstalled it again surprisingly the problem is gone.But please don't close thread i fear it may reverse .

ok fine now i got your problem, some template files or codes in them may be infected, now it's ok

OP
gandip

gandip

DEVIL MASTER
On very morning I not able to run my nokia pc suite it is haveing same problem.How can i unblock this series of infection.I don't want loss my program.How can infected tmp files can be brought back to normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom