Review : N73

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluetooth

Broken In
The latest addition to the Nokia N Series range, is the new 3G Nokia N73.

Equipped with a amazing 3.2 mega pixel camera with a Carl Zeiss optics, mechanical shutter, autofocus,LED flash, and video recording with DVD quality, as well as a secondary camera for video calling, the N73 offers a full photographic package.

Opening the slider mechanism on the back of the N73, automatically activates the camera and with a manual shutter for sharper shots and on screen icons for changing camera settings whilst the screen is used as a viewfinder.

The Camera is supported by a 2.4 inch 240 x 320 pixel colour screen display with high definition making screen images that much brighter and sharper and great for internet browsing and reading emails.

New features introduced into the N73 are within the gallery application, which includes slide show functionality and the ability to upload photos. These additional features allow for what is known famously as the 'Ken Burns Effect', randomly panning and zooming images to show more detail.

A compact multimedia computer, the N73 also features an MP3 Player with a built-FM Radio and is supported by 3D surround sound stereo speakers to ensure a complete listening experience.

Offering 42MB of internal memory, expandable upto 2GB with the use of microSD cards, the N73 has plenty of storage space to suit your needs.

Running Symbian series 60 3rd Edition operating system and being a quad band EGSM phone supporting GPRS and EDGE Technology, the Nokia N73 really is the complete mobile package.

Thanks
Ankur

prankie

D PrankMaster
Hope it launches soon... and its price remains within 20k mark.... anyways it'll bring hardtimes for SE...

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
I dont think this beauty will cost anything less than 20k. With 3.2mpx camera, surround sound, 42MB internal memory,etc... I think 25k wud b reasonable

freakanomics

Broken In
I don't care even if it costs 30k...seems like it's a lot better than the n91,with 3g,3.2mpx camera and good internal memory. Waiting for its release...anybody here knows when it'll release??

go_gamez

In the zone
my frnd got an N 73...which is damn damn sexy...for only 20 k from dubai..
the speakers are superb i must say...
a few days back i was standin on the grnd floor...my frnd lives on 2 nd floor...and i could hear clear music..of his N7. .

freakanomics

Broken In
@go_gamez - considering the features, have a second thought, buddy... and us say ur frnd got the n73 for 20k....surprising, man... was xpecting it to be btw 25k and 30k....u sure he's not lying????

@Saravanan - n93 already released???? A dealer here, who is my friend informed me just yesterday that it will release sometime nxt month only.... Are u talking about the intl. market???

go_gamez

In the zone
freakanomics said:
@go_gamez - considering the features, have a second thought, buddy... and us say ur frnd got the n73 for 20k....surprising, man... was xpecting it to be btw 25k and 30k....u sure he's not lying????

according to me...N 93...is gonna be a big flop..and N73 will be better than N93..
whatever it features are 40 k is too much..according to me... whereas..N73..bein better than N93..is less expensive...also my from dubai..not 20k ..but 24 .(he himself didnt knw how much his dad had paid..so he said..20 k to me...)...so comaparatively..i find N93 very expensive....and also not tht good.!!

Dhaval

Broken In
I think N93 as it is a better phone than N73.
My brother bought it a few days back from the gray market for Rs 35,700. IF you think 35,700 is okay then go for it.

Why i think it is better, because
1. From the many reviews i have read, N 93 has the best sound and optics than any other nokia till date.
*www.mobile-review.com/review/nokia-n93-en.shtml

2.While you still have all the features n73 has you still get TV out (which is superb) and WiFi (which is essential).

While initially i also thought that it would be quite bulky, it feels really good in your hand, it has that industrial feel to it.
Anyways this what i had to say...

prankie

D PrankMaster
N93 will be a huge flop!!! theoritically it may be the most supreme phone frm nokia.. but practically (see www.symbian-freak.com) according to the review it sux...
reason why it wud fail:
poor camera
damn costly
cordless phone like size
looks too plastic

N73, i think will be a huge hit..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom