Retrieving Firmware

Status
Not open for further replies.

amit2005

Journeyman
any body knowing the method of retrieving firmware from MT882 modem cud plzz post it cuz i screwed up the firmware of my MT882 to Mt880..no help by resetting ..only way is to upgrade to MT882 firmware..if any body have it plzz post it...my fren has MT882 n i cud retrieve firmware from him

P.S. other links mention in forum for MT882 firmware r not working..{even changing file name from .bin to .xdsl} ..+ no help from other modem tweaking thread on this forum.

Last edited:

prasad_den

Padawan
@amit: You need to wait for some time before you see responses to your questions..!! And why do you want to start a new thread always.. You would get better response if you continued in the same thread..!

BTW, I remember that the link I gave you also had the original old firmware for the MT 882.. What happened to that?

@The Unknown: You are spamming the forum with useless posts..!

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
prasad_den said:
@amit: You need to wait for some time before you see responses to your questions..!! And why do you want to start a new thread always.. You would get better response if you continued in the same thread..!

BTW, I remember that the link I gave you also had the original old firmware for the MT 882.. What happened to that?

deleted. :razz: i was not spamming. i did dat cozz.. i understood purely NOTHING.

OP
amit2005

amit2005

Journeyman
prasad_den said:

that thread is on page 4 when i last checked.....
n the firmware didn't work it says invalid file upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom