Restart = Reinstall XP!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dumbledore

Journeyman
Hi there! I have a grave problem. A few days ago, XP did not boot, so i reinstalled it. The next day, I was unable to boot XP, so I reinstalled again. It seems that whenever I restart, Windows XP never loads. I gives me random errors, saying that my hard disk is corrupt, rundll32 is missing, and also some weird errors. If I restart, I have to reinstall. Please HELP!!!!

mayanks_098

world is evil
boot in safe mode n run a full system scan with a good antivirus lik kasper/nod32/avg + a spybot/ad-aware...
u must b infected...
clean ur system from wateva infectns these sw's show u.

bt i wud advice u 2 rather format ur hd and then install afresh coz u seem to hv messed up with ur xp (re)installation

appu

Knowledge Nomad
Dumbledore said:
Hi there! I have a grave problem. A few days ago, XP did not boot, so i reinstalled it. The next day, I was unable to boot XP, so I reinstalled again. It seems that whenever I restart, Windows XP never loads. I gives me random errors, saying that my hard disk is corrupt, rundll32 is missing, and also some weird errors. If I restart, I have to reinstall. Please HELP!!!!

try to repair it using winxp cd by first change the first booting device from hdd to cd drive then let d cd load and then press r it will detect the prob and try to repair d error

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
I think you install a crupted XP all the time(If you have a genuine copy of XP,than U can get it replaced from microsoft for free.).First try to fix ur windows registry.You can find few registry fixer software from here:
*techiehome.org/viewtopic.php?t=663

If it does not help you..post it again here.

If you just want to fix "rundll32 is missing" error than...download this file,extract it and place the rundll32.exe file in C:\Windows\System32 folder.
*merijn.org/files/windows/rundll32_xp.zip

Last edited:

outlaw

De@d
yeah the same thing happend with ma old system's HDD.....

and i had to reinstall xp everytime i boot...

SO u have 2 options

1- do not shut down the system

2- buy a new hdd.

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
Remove your harddisk
Take it to your buddy's place and use
Norton Disk Doctor/similar software
to check for bad sectors

sumeetindia

Journeyman
A fresh installtion OR an repair???

Try formatting c drive (full formating in NTFS) see it that helps!
And make a fresh INSTALLTION of windows XP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom