Required: Socket-939 Mobo with best integrated GPU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bhanu Kiran

Right off the assembly line
Hi guys, I'm a bit new to the forum although I've been reading it for a few months.
Does anyone know which is the socket-939 mobo with best integrated GPU?

OP
B

Bhanu Kiran

nVidia 6100P chipset

Are nVidia 6100P chipset based boards available in India? If yes, what's the price range?
What about the 6150 chipset?

Aniruddh

Ambassador of Buzz
well i guess yea now its available the asus one it mite b sum where around 6k.or u can eva try MSI RS480M2 mobo which is easily available in the market for less then 5k.

mohit

The Hardware Labs
go for the new MSI-RS482-M2 .. the RS482 is a revision of the RS480 with the same graphics engine but its built on a smarter 110nm fabrication as opposed to the 130nm of the RS480. The result is reduction in chipset size , less heat generated , and a minor boost in the ability to clock the IGP a little higher. Price for the RS482 is 4900/-

Source for above - IC CHIP , NOV 2005.

OP
B

Bhanu Kiran

Wow! It's amazing to see replies being posted at an enourmous speed. Digit forum is certainly one of the most busiest forums on earth.
Are there any 'nice' features on RS-480 or RS-482 like Gigabit LAN or 7.1 sound, etc?

hummer

Journeyman
i hv been usin the older version (msirs480m2-il) fr 2 months now no probs wha so ever. best gpu but it doesnt hv gig LAN, only 5.1 channel audio, no SATA 2, but PCI-E IS THERE, firewire also present and a tv output is also there. but if u like overclocking forget this board, absolutely no options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom